Hello

We have been unable to process your payment today because you have failed
to provide the name in which your account is held. You have provided your
card number which is not acceptable.

Please advise of the name in which your account is held so that your
transfer can be processed next week.

Regards
The AdultWork.com Team

I am due my first payment which isa substantial amount. I applied for this to be transfered to my bank account two weeks ago,so my payment was due today, however I only received this email yesterday.

I have looked on my credit statements, and can't find where to edit it or add my name. I cannot reply to the email and cannot find a contact number.

Has anyone else experienced this and how did they solve? I'm worried I now won't get paid for another two weeks, or worst case scenario it wont go through at all!

Please send me a link to where and how to fix this, or a contact number/email if someone has one.

Thanks!
Try...

http://www.adultwork.com/CreditsTransfer...July05.asp

Add the name to the missing payment section

Once you have updated the payment details, reply to the email and let them know

Sarah x x x
Hi, Thanks for the feedback. I clicked on the link, but I think this is only for items I have not already requested a transfer (or might be missing something..?)

What did u mean by the "missing payment" section you referred to.

I'm getting very concerned I could loose all the credits I've already requested a transfer for as I did incorrectly :/

Thanks again
Hiya. You may need to mail adultwork as the credits will still be held with them. Mail them telling them your situation and copy and paste the mail the sent you into the message. Send them all your bank details (account name, sort code, account number) as well.

To contact them go to the help section and GOTO one of the articles on there explaining how to do something (doesn't matter which one), then click close. It will come up with a window asking if the article helped you. Click no and write in your message to then Click submit&close window. It will then come up with another window saying they found some articles that help but ignore that and click send message.

They should sort it out for you.

Xxx
Hi, yip message them here with the correct details

http://adultworkforum.com/showthread.php?tid=1917

Account number is 8 digits long.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best way to transfer credits - Not into bank starboltz 1 4,792 08-11-2017, 20:01
Last Post: admin
  bank transfer Tara25 4 6,738 18-04-2016, 16:10
  Bank transfer - how does it work? Jennifer1990 3 7,215 24-08-2015, 10:39
  Stupidiy forgot to change name on bank transfer x_yours_truly_x 1 5,075 06-04-2013, 16:54
Last Post: curlytots
  Bank transfer to a different name??? indiannaxrose 1 4,893 12-02-2013, 00:22
Last Post: xKatieBabyx