Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

quiet again....
Phone work is dead for me atm Sad
Anyone else finding cam really slow right now? This time of year is usually really busy. is there football on or anything? Five hours yesterday to get 90 credits.. then this afternoon I was on for an hour or two and didn't have one person in direct cam. Seems strange.
thats just how it goes...one day u can do amazing..the next? awful!
It's been slow all week though, for me at least! Have you been finding it ok? I've been on AW since 2010 and this is probably the slowest week I've ever had.
Slow with me, slowest week all month
They get paid next week !
I predicted Nov would be slow and a good time to get away so booked 2 weeks all inclusive in Sharm el Sheikh- it was cancelled a few days before my departure
Should be flying back in on Monday !
Terrible timing for me !
But I got all my money back so will go elsewhere in the New Year
(13-10-2015, 20:25)country-gal Wrote: some lasses are busy when others are quiet....just the way it works and always has done ....

the VAT may have had an impact it may not have , like others have said the footy and rugby have been on.....

country-gal www.adultwork.com/country2D%Gal

Wouldnt know about the camming as its not something i do but i can tell you the number of calls and texts coming in has halved in the last 3 months luckily the conversion rate has got better and were only running at 20% down worrying but not a disaster.

And before you say it those figures relate across a spectrum of about a dozen profiles.

But the most worrying thing at the moment is all the bloody work you have to do just to get a new profile up now.
Sorry to resurrect this thread.... BUT... lol

Is anyone else finding it extremely slow? I've been on AW for a year Feb and expected it to be slow in January but not this bad!

xxx
No.
(12-01-2016, 13:17)xKatieBabyx Wrote: No.

Ah ok... Just me. lol

Ah well never mind... it was nice while it lasted Smile
If you're not making what you want in your alloted shift time, stay on longer. Change your times up, change your profile, raise your prices, find new places to advertise, do a twitter promoter takeover, add more pictures and videos to your profile... keep trying things and invariably you'll pick up more customers. I've learned though sometimes you just have to stay on longer to earn more. And cam on other sites, don't rely on AW x