Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Should I Refund?
Sad 
Hi!

I'm really confused, and don't know which way to tackle this!! At the moment cam work is very dire. People enter and leave like a revolving door; very little private and group chats, lots of people coming in for freebies etc. The problem is, is that I do camming as a main source of income at the moment. I am a uni student on summer break and my next lot of student loans/grants is arriving in September. I am awaiting to start a job too.. should be in the next month, so the money made is for rent, food, bills, and providing for my child over the last 2 months however, I am only making a little bit a month :/

Therefore, I have started to do a lot of Skype shows. I much prefer DirectCam just because of the security of it. But until this 'dry spell' is over, I am needing to do skype shows to boost my income. Last night, I had a booking for a 5 minute skype show for 10 credits.

My profile states that I do skype shows, but you must contact me first via message. A punter contacted me, with zero feedback. Previously, I have had lots of people having shows with no feedback - and all was fine. I mean we all have to start somewhere don't we? He didn't mention nothing precise in the message, just that we wanted a show on skype.

I accepted, added him, and I contacted him on skype being polite. He said he was new.. so he said do you have any thongs? I was at my friends house and explained that I don't have any with me.. but I am wearing a lacey and silk french knickers.. if you want to not go ahead thats fine, I will refund you. He said no, it's ok.. you can show me what you are wearing.. We can still have fun.. I asked again if he wanted to continue? and he said yes.

I made the video call, and he told me to stand up, twirl, take off my leggings, wanted to look at my knickers, by now the booking went well over 5 minutes, but I didn't mind - as I don't like clock watch.. He told me to show my face, which I did, and he said I was pretty blah blah.. Anyway, he said the next booking I want you in a thong.. I said yes thats fine - being polite throughout.. He then ended the call, and typed that he wanted a refund - I explained that it takes 24 hours before a skype show credits my account. He said he was new, and that he didn't know - he then went on to say that he is after a regular cam girl for shows and quoted 'I want someone I can trust, so we will see in 24 hours if you refund me.' I just didnt know what to say I just said ok, I will talk to you tomorrow. He just replied See you tomorrow. x

Now, I don't want to get into trouble, I do pride myself on giving good customer service and shows. and never have I had a problem like this occur before. I have been doing web camming on - off since last year. In that time I have had hundreds of bookings.. Its just this month is a massive dry spell for me personally.

Do I take it as a lesson learnt, refund, block him for future bookings - and avoid skype shows all together. Or explain to him that I asked him twice if he wanted to continue, to which he said yes.. and that he is a chancer?

I just don't want to get into trouble, and heaven forbid, my account being closed. It hasn't been 24 hours yet (booking was made midnight) so it's not in my account credits yet.

Any advice would be appreciated,

Thank you xxx
"Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world."  Blush  Heart

My AdultWork Profile
I do not do WebCam or anything like this but from what I read around it looks like you just did your 'routine' and he was willing to pay for your time. Why on earth should you refund him?

He sounds like a bad guy, if I was you I would ban and report him to warn other girls and you never know: maybe other girls will come reporting him for doing the same things to them. These guys always single new girls like you thinking they can do whatever they want to them and scare them. Check other forums around on this matter or pm me.
Thanks so much hun. It has been worrying me.. I can see he has 2 AKA's (as known as) just now, and his second account has a few feedback. So he is not new at all. X

My AdultWork Profile
You did wait for him to confirm the booking after you accepted it right??

I would never refund unless it was a technical fault my end. They have the show they pay the price. You should raise your rates too, £2 is far too low for the hassle of coming off directcam for Skype.

If I'd had that guy btw I would have left negative feedback and reported to AW for trying to seal from me. Do not be pussied by anyone, you need to be in control x
Hey, yes he did confirm. :-)

Thanks, I will look into my rates and change it. I have a habit of over worrying about things, especially as cam is my main source of income at the moment. Xxx

My AdultWork Profile
No refund, I really think he's just trying it on and who knows maybe he makes a habit of it.
You say you checked he was ok with everything and could end at anytime, so I don't think there's any need for a refund. He accepted that you did not have a thong.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

Agree with other girls. He's trying to steal from you. Don't let it put you off webcamming, it can be very rewarding. And there is NOTHING wrong with clock watching, my love! You don't have to be ruthless and end the call right on the time, but I say to boys "90 seconds left, if you want to book more time".
Thanks for the advice. He has messaged me asking for a refund and if I have any thongs!! I have blocked him. Xxx

My AdultWork Profile
Do not refund him. It sounds like he makes this a regular habit and I'd guess that in the past other girls have fallen for his scam.

Contact AW and report him so that he can't do this to others