Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AsianBangBabe??
Please excuse if I am posting this thread in the wrong section, I've just signed up and am still getting my bearings with the site.

Around a year ago, I had a a very pleasant experience with an Asian girl I found on Adultwork in Llandudno, in the North Wales area.
Saw her profile many times and she was in the area for quite a while. I always bypassed it though, because her feedback wasn't great. I bit the bullet and took a chance in the end and just called her. Fantastic time!!

I seem to recall she went by the name of 'Asian BangBabe' or somewhat along the same lines.
I remember it was not the most subtle of names but never the less, a lovely girl.
Her profile has since been de activated and she appeared briefly under a new name which for the life of me, I cannot remember.

Slim odds, but any chance any of you guys have ever noticed her and know where I can find her?

Many thanks in advance.

Isaac