Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

itsCHANTELLE
Just a warning, I asked itsCHANTELLE for a webcam show, she said she would be unwilling to do it through AW and wanted a straight bank transfer, STUPIDLY, I did this and she has just taken the money and run, no response to anyone.

Surely members who ask for bank transfers should be banned for the sake of idiots like me.

I have tried contacting her, but she deletes every message.

Cheers.
I am sorry this has happened to you.

I have taken deposits for bookings via transfer and never reneged. I've even had clients insist on paying the money ahead of the booking without me asking.

I am however very aware than some ladies do take money in advance and not provide services. It is a pity you did not use the booking form.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

If it is a webcam show you can exchange money ONLY through AW. Anything else will get you both banned! Email AW and report the member for bypassing the credits system.
Report her

She is blatantly abusing the adultwork rules buy bypassing there credits system

The credits system is their for a reason so we as webcam providers get paid, so aw take their 30% and so if there are any issues regarding a issue via phone chat or webcam not happening for whatever reason you as the customer can get a refund

Please report her to adultwork and in future avoid such tactics that way you don't get burned

Providers like her put all us genuine providers a bad name

Charlotte xxxxx

Www.adultwork.com/country2D%Gal
If she is also unwilling to do webcam shows through aw then why would she set up a profile in the first instance ? ......

Country-gal xxxx
(19-05-2015, 11:44)xKatieBabyx Wrote: If it is a webcam show you can exchange money ONLY through AW. Anything else will get you both banned! Email AW and report the member for bypassing the credits system.

Do you have a link for this?
go to her profile at the bottom it should say genuine member , click here , you should get an option to report the member if they have broken the rules, however AW will only accept breaches if you can provide evidence ie emails going through the site etc saying that she wont accept the booking via the site, if you have no proof then she cant be reported

I think this is right , to be honest I have never had to report anyone

hope you get sorted and be careful with your credits in future I am happy to have them lol Wink

kisses charlotte

www.adultwork.com/country%2Dgal
(19-05-2015, 19:49)country-gal Wrote: go to her profile at the bottom it should say genuine member , click here , you should get an option to report the member if they have broken the rules, however AW will only accept breaches if you can provide evidence ie emails going through the site etc saying that she wont accept the booking via the site, if you have no proof then she cant be reported

I think this is right , to be honest I have never had to report anyone

hope you get sorted and be careful with your credits in future I am happy to have them lol Wink

kisses charlotte

www.adultwork.com/country%2Dgal

Thanks Charlotte.

I've found out that another girl I had issues with, who accepted webcam bookings and then didn't show up, also works closely with her. I'll do what you said and show proof to AW and hopefully they won't be able to on anyone else.

Maybe we'll have a show together sometime soon. :-)
Thanks darling yeah sure come and say hello ?

Kisses charlotte aka country-gal