Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

IT'S NOT A WAR
Or maybe....

They are just idiots that have no intention of turning up for a booking they make

Sarah x x x
Maybe they are however I have noticed that whenever I go down that train of thought I end up becoming resentful, and very cynical which then affects my mood and how I am when I greet clients.

I prefer to just wait and see.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

I have no need to feel that way, I usually get 95% of them right so do not expect them to turn up. As I said, occasionally I do get the odd surprise and one I have marked as a time waster does show.

I just do not feel the need to try and justify why they are idiots or give them feeble excuses as to why they do it, as too many of them do it time and time again. They are not new to it like some would claim.

Sarah x x x
(18-05-2015, 18:30)torrentmike Wrote: I will be very honest here, which may answer why there are lots of timewasters on the punters side.

Its the urge. Its no good if you have to book in advance and wait for tomorrow. You want to see someone on the very same day. What London need are more walk-ups like they have in Asian countries. A building with 10-20 rooms, ring the door bell, choose the girl you like, fast and convenient.

In other words, its unpredictable for a guy to know when he gets horny. Usually automactically triggers. Not sure about a woman though

Well there probably is some truth in that but it's an attitude that must change, making a booking a day in advance just as a back up plan when you really need to see someone that day is not something I would do, I usually book several days in advance and once my choice is made that's that I won't keep trawling the profiles to see if someone else catches my eye.
(18-05-2015, 19:20)Strawberryblonde Wrote:
(18-05-2015, 18:30)torrentmike Wrote: I will be very honest here, which may answer why there are lots of timewasters on the punters side.

Its the urge. Its no good if you have to book in advance and wait for tomorrow. You want to see someone on the very same day. What London need are more walk-ups like they have in Asian countries. A building with 10-20 rooms, ring the door bell, choose the girl you like, fast and convenient.

In other words, its unpredictable for a guy to know when he gets horny. Usually automactically triggers. Not sure about a woman though

Yes I have clients who book short notice because given time to think about it, they'll talk themselves out of it.

There are others who want to plan a set time in advance, that works better for them.

Interestingly I've had just as many new client short notice bookings cancel, as advance - very often it'll be due to work calling them in.

Regulars rarely if ever cancel.

The reason regulars rarely cancel is because they have become familiar with your schedule and can adapt to it if necessary, likewise your probably more willing to accommodate them.
(18-05-2015, 21:48)wife4rent Wrote: I have no need to feel that way, I usually get 95% of them right so do not expect them to turn up. As I said, occasionally I do get the odd surprise and one I have marked as a time waster does show.

I just do not feel the need to try and justify why they are idiots or give them feeble excuses as to why they do it, as too many of them do it time and time again. They are not new to it like some would claim.

Sarah x x x

I'm not saying their all prospective first timers Sarah but I'm sure many are, I think it's possible that some men will get to the brink again and again over the course of several years even but still never go through with it, some men will never overcome the doubts and fears they have about doing it, it's second nature to me now but that first time was very difficult indeed.
We need a night life district in London. Some places I have been to

Walk up parlors Macau
Hooker Street Seoul
Nana redlight entertainment Bangkok

I still think we should copy, and build something similar in the UK. Google to see more
For 80USD a pop, more girls to choose from. Young good looking girls with the right attitude to please. Compare to London....sigh

Save up, go there see for yourselves guys. Some of the London girls just don't know how lucky they are to be in a friendly city.
Also google the USD40 blow job bar Japan. You get 2 ladies giving owo and ending with cim. I am planning to go there this year to try thi

Not £150 in London to see a girl and then get treated like second class!!!
(20-05-2015, 07:56)torrentmike Wrote: We need a night life district in London. Some places I have been to

Walk up parlors Macau
Hooker Street Seoul
Nana redlight entertainment Bangkok

I still think we should copy, and build something similar in the UK. Google to see more

It would never be allowed here Mike, the nearest thing we have are the Soho and Mayfair walk ups and their notorious for exploitation with the "maids" taking big cuts I doubt similar places around the world are any different. There was a period a while back now when there was open soliciting around Shepherd Market in Mayfair but you won't see much of that now. If you've parted with £150 and had a shit experience let people know as at least you can spare the rest of us, there is no such thing as a stone cold certainty but for that price I think there are plenty of reliable women around.