Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

95% FAKE
(09-05-2015, 15:29)Nova70 Wrote: So you have no idea why they do it Sarah ?, well I will let you into the secret it's for the money, but I think you knew that really didn't you.

We all do it for the money....

(11-05-2015, 15:36)Strawberryblonde Wrote: My view is why spend all that time luring men in, when if you gave a good service you can get a good reputation, repeat business and more new clients?

Half the battle is getting clients to the door, once there I can't see why someone would risk their own safety, and bad reviews or clients walking away when in 30 minute or an hour they can earn the money without all that hassle.

Exactly why I do not understand why girls do it, but we know they do and it has become more widespread since the internet boom. It is nothing new.

(09-05-2015, 15:29)Nova70 Wrote: As for staying when you realise it's a b&s well you could have already incurred expenses such as travel etc, you may have popped a pill, your opportunities to punt may be limited so your hormones are screaming that you need to do this.

That is so sad... And just encourages the girl to continue doing it, so why are you still whining about it?

I have cancelled my dinner order and walked out of a restaurant after just having a starter or even before that if I was not happy.

(09-05-2015, 15:29)Nova70 Wrote: Please stop trying to shift the blame from the real source of the problem they are not your sister wgs.

For the umpteenth time, they are not my "sister wgs" and it is not a case of shifting the blame, rather more about punters taking some of the blame for their own stupidity. So I have no sympathy, especially as you admit to staying, you only have yourself to blame.

Sarah x x x
I have to admit that I fully agree with Sarah on this subject. I might have been lucky but I have met some really nice girls when I have booked to see them. I cannot think of one really bad experience. Yes I am lucky compared to some others. Lol. I think you have to go with the view that if things are not quite as you expected you either walk or make the best of the situation you find yourself in!
Having said all that, Sarah - I wish I lived in Berkshire. My loss I guess!!!
(11-05-2015, 21:33)ROLover Wrote: I have to admit that I fully agree with Sarah on this subject. I might have been lucky but I have met some really nice girls when I have booked to see them. I cannot think of one really bad experience. Yes I am lucky compared to some others. Lol. I think you have to go with the view that if things are not quite as you expected you either walk or make the best of the situation you find yourself in!
Having said all that, Sarah - I wish I lived in Berkshire. My loss I guess!!!

Well if you've never encountered a b&s or a hostile attitude then you are indeed a lucky man.
Yes nice try with the restaurant analogy Sarah but not really the same thing is it, don't be so quick to condemn us for the fact that our cocks rule our brains because the whole industry rather depends on that being the case doesn't it. As I explained I have not been the victim of a b&s for a long time back when I was new to all this, but that's the point most victims will be first time or inexperienced punters, it's not stupidity Sarah it's naivety, those who are involved in these scams no exactly who they are targeting, this pool of new punters is being constantly replenished of course so it really doesn't matter that the more experienced will walk or not get suckered in the first place so your contention that it's the punters who are to blame doesn't really stand up.
The great things about forums is that you can agree to disagree, you have your point of view and I have mine, I can't see my point of view changing any day soon.

You on the other hand, next time you encounter a B&S will probably stay and should you have another bad experience, due to your own stupidity (as I see it), will be back whining about how hard done by, you are.

And in the meantime, those out there that operate a B&S, for what ever reason, will continue to do so.

Sarah x x x
The original intention of this topic is for RAISING AWARENESS

Not about whose blame it is for the existence of B&S.

People have the OPTION to RISK going or not after reading.
Wife4rent do you have a part in this Bait & Scam business, and that is the reason you are so concerned?
(12-05-2015, 10:12)wife4rent Wrote: The great things about forums is that you can agree to disagree, you have your point of view and I have mine, I can't see my point of view changing any day soon.

You on the other hand, next time you encounter a B&S will probably stay and should you have another bad experience, due to your own stupidity (as I see it), will be back whining about how hard done by, you are.

And in the meantime, those out there that operate a B&S, for what ever reason, will continue to do so.

Sarah x x x

Yes I think we should leave it there, and no even in the unlikely event I do encounter a b&s I wont be staying, but don't worry Sarah I'm sure I can find other things to whine about don't worry about that.
95% is very generous tbh
(12-05-2015, 18:35)torrentmike Wrote: The original intention of this topic is for RAISING AWARENESS

Not about whose blame it is for the existence of B&S.

People have the OPTION to RISK going or not after reading.

As you rightly point out, it is about raising awareness and the point I am raising, that punters should be aware of, is that if they continue to stay once they realise they are about to be conned, they continue to give the girls reason to carry on doing what they do.

If a B&S had 10 guys turn up in a day and 9 walked away how long would she continue doing it? Even you should be able to work that out.

(12-05-2015, 18:37)torrentmike Wrote: Wife4rent do you have a part in this Bait & Scam business, and that is the reason you are so concerned?

Again, I have said many times that I do not condone it and have never felt the need to do it. I have said the girls are wrong to do it and I have said, many times, if punters were not so gullible then the girls would have to stop doing it due to lack of business.

What part of the above do you NOT understand?

Sarah x x x