Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOLO
thank u kate i loved it

could do with it every day
Happy Birthday Lolo, sorry for the lateness of the message - but work called and I am now sitting in a nice hotel room in Winchester after a hard day at work

damn shame there was no time to arrange a little entertainment Sad

hope you have had a great day Smile
andy u can entertain me anytime :p

thank u
now there is an offer - but South England to bonnie Scotland is a little far I think, is only you were just a wee bit closer Wink
(15-06-2011, 22:38)AndyWhite Wrote: now there is an offer - but South England to bonnie Scotland is a little far I think, is only you were just a wee bit closer Wink

only a hour away if u fly Tongue
good point Smile

but you are the one with wings Lolo - those angel wings you keep showing off (or maybe they are just a mirage - hehe) - so maybe you should come to me Wink
mmmmm now u have me thinking andy maybe i will come to scare u one day Wink
hey - given the right time I will welcome it - maybe you could pick up some of the other hussies on the way Wink
Apparently there is a partial moon eclipse tonight to celebrate your birthday Lolo - and as a result the moon goes red. Now thats nice to know even the moon thinks your special.
Happy last hour of your birthday Lolo.
(15-06-2011, 23:17)AndyWhite Wrote: hey - given the right time I will welcome it - maybe you could pick up some of the other hussies on the way Wink

the brazen hussies could make there own way they can have 2nds lol Wink
(15-06-2011, 23:19)Hicky Wrote: Apparently there is a partial moon eclipse tonight to celebrate your birthday Lolo - and as a result the moon goes red. Now thats nice to know even the moon thinks your special.
Happy last hour of your birthday Lolo.

ooh i love red it has a danger feel to it

thank u hicky Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday Admin! AnnabelleCollins 10 11,937 08-11-2016, 23:40
Last Post: Mistress_Silk
  HAPPY BIRTHDAY WFR blue-satin 5 10,245 22-01-2013, 14:56
Last Post: x Connie x
  Happy Birthday Crystal Denison ! Phil_Hants 1 5,267 21-12-2011, 13:23
Last Post: crystal denison
  Happy Birthday Digger English Kate 5 8,700 22-11-2011, 11:52