Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOLO
thank u admin
Happy Birthday lolo!! Have a fabulously naughty day.
thank u kacey im trying x
we no you are very trying(runs and hides)
emily u are going over my knee
Gotta catch me first
catch u & put u over my shoulder
[Image: penis_cake_funtasticus.jpg]

Happy Birthday, Lolo. Smile

Big Hug.

-

One must not lose desires. They are mighty stimulants to creativeness, to love and to long life.

Alexander A. Bogomoletz

[Image: 468x60_ginafaith_gif1eng.gif]
thank u gina love it x
June 15 cuts a swathe through life like a meteor with a thousand sparks in its tail. When these characters pass by someone usually says: 'Who was THAT?' It's important to remember that although they are loaded with natural charm and their very own, custom personalised gravity force, 'more' is the third most dominant word in their psycheology, after '1' (number one) and 'You' (number two). Good looks are usually given by the fairies at birth, but in cases where the wand slipped people born on this day are not shy about trying the entire range of beauty treatments currently available. And we use 'beauty treatment' loosely here, to cover lotions, alternative wonder workers and richly skilled and richly rewarded doctors with sharp knives. Forever conscious of their effect on the opposite sex, or whichever sex is appropriate, and sometimes both, people born on this day work hard on their charm. And actually there is very little more pleasing than somebody who is immensely attractive and who wants to charm the pants off you. Most people born on this day are quick-witted and amusing, again talents which they practise to make more perfect. This makes them successful in corporate life, where they are terrific to work for, but more important than this, they can ward of banks and attract money. This is an ideal sales and marketing executive, wonderful in any area of advertising, an insouciant entrepreneur who people can't wait to invest in. So. What is the down side of June 15? After a really good search, we can say that they may spoil other people, suffer from vanity (never actually overweening) and perhaps break a few hearts. And that's about it fellas. Because June 15 is usually in possession of a decent set of moral values and since their basic instinct is to watch the reactions of other people to themselves, they grow up to be sensitive to others.

thats def me lol
See what happens when you have no internet connection???? I nearly missed this too, as I was considering going back to my room.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! What a lovely start to it as well, very decidant x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday Admin! AnnabelleCollins 10 11,917 08-11-2016, 23:40
Last Post: Mistress_Silk
  HAPPY BIRTHDAY WFR blue-satin 5 10,234 22-01-2013, 14:56
Last Post: x Connie x
  Happy Birthday Crystal Denison ! Phil_Hants 1 5,266 21-12-2011, 13:23
Last Post: crystal denison
  Happy Birthday Digger English Kate 5 8,689 22-11-2011, 11:52
Last Post: digger1967a
  Happy Birthday MrSmith davidseven 14 18,269 11-11-2011, 11:01