Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

keeping fit
(13-04-2015, 15:45)fetishbootslut Wrote: Thanks Dornish Prince for all your advice & tips.

Have to say been working out for an hour each early morning before everyone gets up to a DVD sweat buckets still the same weight as always never changes I eat ok dont snack on crap do enjoy an alcoholic drink or 3 each day but you got to live life lol just feel better for doing it. So sometimes I think you are what you are whatever you do and as for my gut that NEVER goes whatever amount of situp & toning excersises so just be happy all x

Yeah, unfortunately diet is the most important part. Having a lean stomach is a direct function of diet and bodyfat levels, sit ups and other toning exercises don't make much difference unless your bodyfat is already low. To get a six pack I have to be at a very light weight and lean all over.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

Strawberryblonde

I found that out after month and month of exercising and not making a big change. I started a stricter diet and it really showed a difference. I am not going for a six pack , I wont achieve that in my life lol , but toning and getting and overall firmer body.

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

You will not see much difference after one month unless you train every day, do not abuse the eating habit and do the right exercises. I train very hard in the gym and on many occasions I noticed even trainers 'stealing' my exercises or guys taking up what I am doing.

If I do not exercise I feel poorly, so I guess this is part of who I am. Anyone needing advice for fast results on certain parts of the body, do PM me.
Some good tips here, thanks x
Man, four days at my mums and I already hate not going to the gym.

10 - 15k steps is what you should aim for for weight loss.

I go to the gym, but when I work out at home I do yoga, squats, core work and lunges. Diet is to lose weight, exercise is to tone up.
i better get on it , lol , 10k wont take to long ! Wink i just make sure i get that for the bare minimal . xx
Thanks all there is some great tips/advice.

I too would never have a six pack that is a deffo never happen lol but I do my excersies to make me feel better and even though I dont lose wait I have toned up as I fit into clothes alot easier not so tight round waist so it doing something but not massive results.

I do have a good varied diet occasionally some crisps but not much as I try to teach my kids snacks are weekend treats only which works but I do like a glass or wine or 3 lol.
Kettlebells, kettlebells and more kettlebells, plus I run and swim too I don't exercise to look good on aw I do it because I crave the natural endorphins if I look good its an added bonus , I'm a natural curvy woman and I cant see me having a six pack either , infact I love my milf stomach

Kisses

Country-gal

Www.adultwork.com/country%2Dgal
Since joining a competition swimming club I have toned up all over, I'm lucky as I live in the lakes so have mountains and hills everywhere

If you live in a hilly area then hills are you best friend , nothing works the gluteus Maximus and quadriceps quite like a hill walk or run

Best of luck

But by experience on webcam I had clientele when I was more heavier and now I'm more toned, guys love a lass with a welcoming smile ,just be yourself guys love women with meat in them

Now where is that carrot cake lol....

Country-gal

Www.adultwork.com/country%2Dgal
I've been gaining quite some weight over the years without really noticing it, until a couple of weeks ago my partner told me that it was time for me to weigh myself.

Oeps! 20 kilo's overweight!!!

First I only tried just watching what I eat and exercise / sport to loose weight.
I sport/exercise for about 1-2 hours a day, but:
There was barely any change.

That was very difficult for me. All this sweat I put into it and for what?
This went way to slow for me.

Then I started to use slim fast in combination with 1-2 hours a day of exercise.
BINGO!
I'm now loosing about a kilo a week.
In total I've now lost 3 kilo's.
17 to go!!!

Without any hunger.
2 Shakes, a 600kcal meal and 3 snacks a day.

The problem with loosing weight is keeping it off!
That's for me another major plus about slim fast.
It's clearly not a way to normally eat. It's a diet and a period of learning to enjoy new healthy habits. But also to learn to loose your bad habits and to understand that the way you used to live.
Is a way that wasn't good for you and you can't do those things anymore.

My number one thing that I've learned is to:
Stand on a scale every week!!!!
Because I always thought that I ate healthy. I always did some exercise. Not as much as I do now. But I wasn't in my comfy chair all day long eating crisps, either.

Yet, I gained weight. Simply by enjoying rice dices. Which turn out to be full of goodies and calories.
And by taken a second plate, because I just love good food.

A scale would have told me from the start that I was gaining weight.
1 kilo is simple to loose. Just watching what you eat, exercise a bit more and you'll loose that kilo and no one would have noticed it.
Only your best friend, your scale, would have told you about it.