Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

cam2cam
hey there, just wanted to ask something. I want to do cam2cam with model, webcam girls or whatever your prefer to be known as. The only thing is tho I dont want to show my face, would you find it wired if you done cam2cam with someone and found out that they had a mask or something covering their face when the webcam come on ?? Many Thanks.
Hey

Just put your cock at cam , alot of guys do this and also I have had a few guys wearing masks , not weird and I myself dont ask to see face if they have not got it in view of the cam , so go for it and good luck Wink x
I get a lot of guys not wanting to show face. Just set your cam on close up and shock cock . Not weird at all. Smile

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

i get more surprised now when i do get to see a face!
Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/miafoxuk
I see as much face as cock lol whatever suits x
I get a nice mix some guys are shy about showing their face or worried about being identified but rest assured Adult Work is a place you can feel free to express yourself anyway you like (within the rules)

I wouldn't be shocked to see someone in a mask or just a cock appear or even if no one spoke to me, I'd still do what I do and enjoy it!

Charlie xx