Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Profile Pictures ???
Thought id throw this out there - Profile pictures have you been caught out the profile pic looks great and when you get there they look nothing like there picture and you don't want to be rude or anything so end up staying.
I just put a very similar post up, but about professional photos.

Definitely Had few experiences like that, and yeah, ended up staying, but left very disappointed
unfortunatly i think a lot of profiles have pictures that show the person at there best

i just never go expecting too much and then i am never dissapointed

and i am no oil painting either

Rich
Lol sorry guys this made me laugh..
..i have just got out of bed hair most days....

Www.adultwork.com/country%2Dgal
Too many skanky bitch around, best to leave if she look different. Never feel rude buddy
(28-03-2015, 16:51)leedsman Wrote: Thought id throw this out there - Profile pictures have you been caught out the profile pic looks great and when you get there they look nothing like there picture and you don't want to be rude or anything so end up staying.

Not uncommon to find that a WG doesn't look quite as good as her profile pics obviously photoshopping is widely used and it would just be sensible to choose the best of even unphotoshopped pictures to put on their profiles, but if you find that the pictures are just fake and it's a bait and switch don't feel under any obligation to stay and let others know about it.
Simple: do not go for photoshopped pictures.
This is one of the reasons I take all my own photos and use minimal/no editing
Well I wouldn't know how to edit my pics so basically what you see is what you get Smile
Don't be so fucking disrespectful

(06-04-2015, 13:25)Ricky Wrote: Too many skanky bitch around, best to leave if she look different. Never feel rude buddy