Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Newbie here
Wink 
Just wanted to say Hi.

I am a cammer on AW and have been for around 3 months now. Its been going great and yesterday I got the news my group was disbanded and I am now on my own. I'm a tad nervous about whether I will be able to make it alone or if it would be beneficial to join a group.

Any advice would be greatly welcomed.

Thankyou ladies (and gents)
View My Adultwork Profile here. 
Twitter: @LolaLuxx1

"Flirting is a woman’s trade, one must keep in practice"

You've had a lucky escape. The only group I would recommend is adultwork's finest performers aka daily pay, but that's only if you feel it's worth giving up 5% of your pay in exchange for quick money. Nearly all the other groups are set up with the sole intention of taking your money with nothing in return. Girls have had terrible problems getting out of them!

Anyway, welcome to the forum, to camming, and to AW Big Grin
I think I will look into the DP group. Thanks

:-)

hence why 99.9% of the groups are scams. At least you got out x
wow 20% really ?

that's why I would never join a group , I'm sure adultwork finest is a great group but I love the freedom of having my own profile and keeping what ever money after AW take their bit mine

why not stay independent lola ? I have been independent since I joined in 2006 and it hasn't done me any harm

I did think of joining a group but quickly changed my mind

enjoy AW your already a popular woman by your ratings and I'm not surprised one hot yummy woman, who is real , not many real (no fake boobs ) about , I certainly would not say no [Wink]

country-gal

http://www.adultwork.com/country%2Dgal
Country Gal,

Thanks very much - You're pretty yummy too - I certainly wouldn't say No either. ;-)

I am actually really enjoying seeing the money tot up and know that the majority is mine. My mind may be swayed when I transfer credits though as I've read that some people have nightmares. We will see. I am going to give it a go for a while, see how I get on with it. Right now! I'm loving it.

Good stuff I would just never join a group because I love my freedom too much and I'm happy with aw percentage cut wouldn't want a group on.top of that !!

Best of luck honey bun, you wont need it the men love you already xxxxx
Hello lola have to agree with country gal nice profile looking very sexy xx
hey hun , welcome to the forum , I will only echo what all the other girls say your beautiful Big Grin xxxx
Well thankyou very much gorgeous girlies xx