Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

150 credits taken from my account!
I've had a similar issue - very long chat with someone (they spent 250), a week later the credits vanished from my account with no contact from AW. When I contacted them they eventually replied and said they suspected it was credit card fraud, but what they didn't realise is that I knew the person and had been having bookings with him for 10 years - there was no way it was credit card fraud. He also confirmed he had no idea what was going on, he hadn't problems with his card and no refunds. It looked to me like AW just do this occasionally, claim credit card fraud and take a chunk of credits back for no reason other than extra profit. It made me lose trust in them completely. I'm sorry I don't have advice for you, we (service providers) have very little power where AW is concerned - they have so many providers they don't seem to worry about screwing us over as they know we don't have a leg to stand on.

Messages In This Thread
150 credits taken from my account! - by Pixie - 10-03-2015, 07:28
RE: 150 credits taken from my account! - by xKatieBabyx - 10-03-2015, 08:00
RE: 150 credits taken from my account! - by xKatieBabyx - 10-03-2015, 10:27
RE: 150 credits taken from my account! - by cmbb82 - 20-09-2015, 12:49

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Credits dissapeared between escow and my account dirty_phone_girl 1 3,043 03-01-2020, 18:24
Last Post: admin