Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

daily pay
hi im elouise, im really bad with terminology so forgive me, as im not sure how all this works. but does anyone else not always get paid daily on the daily pay? moneys come of my aw balance but is not on my payoneer? i had it set up as pay daily but really confused as i love this service nd it really is great xxx
Hi, account appears to be operating ok this end. There was an email sent about a small delay (we are waiting for our main account to be loaded so we can send funds out) but apart from that its grand. Pay delays can occur around 2-3 times per year and are outside our control generally so very rare.

You mention the AW balance, it has no connection to your payments at all though sorry.

Even though you are paid daily ($20 min) we only take away the credits once per week.

You can see your daily earnings here http://www.adultwork.com/CreditsTurnover.asp

You currently have 2 payments pending, earnings from the 27th-28th.

But going back you last cammed on the 23rd, then on the 24th a payment was sent.

You also worked the 21st and 22nd and next day a payment was sent on each.

More info on group transfers in the number 1 FAQ question here http://adultworkwebcammers.co.uk/forum/v...?f=4&t=294

Earnings for the 27th/28th will be sent asap when the load arrives though sorry. Latest it will be is Friday.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
thank you so much just getting used to it all xxx
I have been accepted for daily pay and sent my bank details so when will my funds be in?? so confused x
If you earned money today you will recieve it tomorrow. Usually around lunchtime but it can go in anytime up to midnight.
Do you have any payments pending? i.e credits that you transfered and awaiting AW to process? If so you can ask DP to send those direct to you tomorrow too.
(06-02-2015, 22:18)hornyjordanna Wrote: I have been accepted for daily pay and sent my bank details so when will my funds be in?? so confused x
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
Hi, funds already in account Big Grin

After joining and submitting payee details we attempt to get first pay sent same day.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4