Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

How to Report UKPunting for Defamation & Abuse & Stop Them (for anyone affected)
I totally agree with you. These men have a stone age mentality whereby women cannot and should not enjoy sex, and thus they cannot even fathom the concept that women enjoy sex and are happy to have it with strangers, which is totally normal to me. After all, if it is ok for men to be promiscuous, why shouldn't it be for women?

I think these men would love living in some place where women are considered less than nothing, like Saudi Arabia for example, where women are stoned alive or decapitated for having sex outside of marriage, or Pakistan, where women are never even seen in public, and are nothing short of domestic and sexual slaves for the men. To this I would suggest to these people to leave the civilized world behind and book a one way trip to somewhere like that, which would make this country a better place in my opinion.

If they don't like it in England, where women have rights, there is nothing to stop them from getting out of here and never coming back. That would leave the women here to civilized men like us who know how to treat a lady.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to Report UKPunting for Defamation & Abuse & Stop Them (for anyone affected) - by LatinLover42 - 12-02-2015, 01:16