Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

How to Report UKPunting for Defamation & Abuse & Stop Them (for anyone affected)
(06-02-2015, 17:59)Simon Wrote: Yes, I'm well aware that some reviews on UKpunting are nasty and unfair. And, ironically, that seems to have been the majority opinion of UKP members regarding the review in question.

But it's become pretty obvious that the thread is now about this conversation. You say that you will not stop: I will, so that the thread may quietly die, and sink into obscurity.

Even though I've personally never met the lady in question, I think I owe her that.

What I meant is that Iwill not stop ensuring that law enforcement gets that loser who runs ukpunting. I had already stopped posting here when you started attacking me so indeed is better to stop posting here so that those mothersf****rs don't have anything to throw at the lady I am doing my best to bring justice to. If you want please feel free to contact me via private message.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to Report UKPunting for Defamation & Abuse & Stop Them (for anyone aff... - by LatinLover42 - 06-02-2015, 18:06