Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

How to Report UKPunting for Defamation & Abuse & Stop Them (for anyone affected)
(28-01-2015, 21:15)LatinLover42 Wrote: I just spoke with a lawyer I know today and he explained to me that that repulsive site can be stopped by contacting Google and asking them to take the place down.

Google can NOT take the site down, all they can do is de list it from their search engine

(28-01-2015, 21:15)LatinLover42 Wrote: Unfortunately that man is taking advantage of the law by knowing that by living abroad (the site is registered in Arizona) he can get away with running his sick site,

How do you know who owns the site or where the person lives?

(28-01-2015, 21:15)LatinLover42 Wrote: report UKPunting for abuse to CloudFlare:

That may help but not always, but it does not hurt to try, if you succeed all that will happen is the site will be backed up and transferred to a place that doesn't care what goes on....

Sarah x x x

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to Report UKPunting for Defamation & Abuse & Stop Them (for anyone aff... - by sarahxxx - 29-01-2015, 00:19