Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real orgasms...
I'm a edinburgh man early 60s in a sadly broken relationship (currently separating), who is enjoying visiting AW women in the last couple of years. I like to find genuinely friendly workers, and in my opinion one way is to look up reports and see if they get clients revisiting.
I would love to find women who do sometimes orgasm (which I believe for most women is just good clitoral attention whether fingers, tongue, vibrator). This has been my experience in life, and I wish I'd learned that earlier than i did. What fun and pleasure for me and my companions I've missed, until my mid-30s.
Now I'm well aware that most AW women will faking their orgasms, as it comes (pun unintended) with the nature of the job, which is sex with people paying you rather than who you fancy.
The question is, how would you advise me to maximise my chances of finding an AW woman, who is able to have genuine orgasms. It's just such a lovely thing to experience hearing a woman come (not in an ego-boosting way). It's just so beautiful.
I have found one AW, whose favourite item was a magic wand - noisy (the wand) but who cares!
Will go back to her, but she has been offline for a wee while.
Any advice appreciated about. If you can think of a question that would obtain an honest answer. I'll understand tho if u think this is a daft thing to ask.
And thank you to all of you, for doing what you do, which can't be the easiest thing in the world, for so many reasons. Huge respect.