Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Payoneer for a UK user withdrawing cash from ATM in British Pounds
Hi all,

Any UK based Payoneer users who withdraw cash from their cards at an ATM in London? If yes, some feedback would be appreciated.

I got roundabout answers from Payoneer when I asked them. So I was wondering if anyone here is in also UK based, I am in London and using a Payoneer card to withdraw cash from ATM machines. My payoneer card currency is USD so if I withdraw in GBP I will be charged a fee. As yes, I havn't made any withdrawals but i probably will over the next month after i make a few transfers from AW.

Obviously I will want the cash in GBP unless it is cheaper to get it in USD. I will be making withdrawals from Adultwork and was wondering how best to minimise the fees that Mastercard/Payoneer/Currencyconversion will charge me. So my questions are:

1 If I withdraw in London in GBP which would be the best ATM to use centrally? Or which bank?
2. since my payoneeer currency is USD would it be cheaper if I withdraw in dollars from a dollar ATM? But then I'd need to exchange as I don't really need them.
3 Is the fee the same for withdrawals? Or it better to wait for the cash to add up before withdrawing? I suppose I'll be paying conversion charges too at the ATM since I'll be taking GBP
4. I was surprised to see the UK banks option. Do the big four approve of payments from AW? I thought that banks did not allow certain type of businesses for business accounts. And if it is a current account sooner or later they will query where these funds are coming from?
5. is it wise to use payoneer only if you are earning above a certain amount? After the 30% AW cut, and Payoneer fees, and ATM charges, i'll hardly be left with anything it seems!

Thanks in advance.
Don't bother with PAYONEER for UK companies as bank transfer is quicker and free. For U.S. companies look for ones where they have partnered with payoneer for global bank transfer. Payments into the card are really only useful for online shopping as the fees are too hideous for atm or anything else x
(27-12-2014, 15:30)xKatieBabyx Wrote: Don't bother with PAYONEER for UK companies as bank transfer is quicker and free. For U.S. companies look for ones where they have partnered with payoneer for global bank transfer. Payments into the card are really only useful for online shopping as the fees are too hideous for atm or anything else x

Thank you Katie,

Have you tried Payoneer yourself?
Yes I use it for US sites I work on with global bank transfer. i used to use the card but hardly ever worked those sites as I ended up only really using the money for online shopping. I can't remember the exact fees but it was astronomical to wwithdraw from an atm and a total pain in the bum trying to find shops i could use the card in.
OK here are all the fees for the card account:

Card activation $12.95 Per card One time - when card is first loaded

Card Activation - Listed Countries $24.95 Per card One time – when card is first loaded
Albania, Angola, Belarus, Bosnia Herzegovina, CôteD’Ivoire, Congo, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Iraq, Kosovo, Lebanon, Liberia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Pakistan, São Tomé & Príncipe, Serbia, Somalia, Turkmenistan, Zimbabwe.

Loading Payments - Standard (Within 2 days) $2.00 Per load Each time a payment is loaded to the account
Loading Payments - Immediate (Within 2 hours) $5.00 Per load Each time a payment is loaded to the account

Monthly Card Account Maintenance $3.00 Per 1 month(s) From available balance - if your account had 0-3 transactions in the previous month

Monthly Card Account Maintenance $1.00 Per 1 month(s) From available balance - if your account had 4+ transactions in the previous month

Card Replacement $12.95 Per card One Time - when issuing a replacement card

ATM/CASH WITHDRAWALS OR TRANSACTIONS *
ATM Withdrawal or POS/Bank Teller Cash Disbursement $3.15 Per Trx When withdrawal or disbursement is requested
(*surcharge may also be applied by your ATM/POS service provider)
ATM Decline Fee $1.00 Per Trx When withdrawal request is declined
(*surcharge may also be applied by your ATM service provider)
ATM Balance Inquiry Fee $1.00 Per Trx When ATM balance inquiry is made
(*surcharge may also be applied by your ATM service provider)

* There is a fee for transactions originated in a country outside of the country of issuance OR in a currency different than the card currency of up to 3% above all fees assessed by MasterCard.
I'm with Katie on this one... I looked at payoneer and the fees put me off straight away. Go with daily pay and have it straight to your account. I'd rather pay 6% on dp fees than a fee every time I used the money I had earned.
(27-12-2014, 23:54)mrsrobinson4u Wrote: I'm with Katie on this one... I looked at payoneer and the fees put me off straight away. Go with daily pay and have it straight to your account. I'd rather pay 6% on dp fees than a fee every time I used the money I had earned.

We also have a UK prepaid card alot cheaper than Payoneer for UK members Smile

http://adultworkwebcammers.co.uk/forum/v...?f=4&t=644
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(27-12-2014, 23:54)mrsrobinson4u Wrote: I'm with Katie on this one... I looked at payoneer and the fees put me off straight away. Go with daily pay and have it straight to your account. I'd rather pay 6% on dp fees than a fee every time I used the money I had earned.

Kate and MrRobinson4u

Thank you for your replies.

Kate, I already have the information on 'fees' from Payoneer which are in USD. That was not my query.

My post specifically asked for UK based Adultwork users who are using a Payoneeer Card to withdraw cash from an ATM in GBP. They will be in a position to answer question 4.

I prefer to hear from a London based user who can respond to the questions I raised, preferably someone who only uses their Payoneer card to withdraw cash (not bank transfers) and is in a similar situation to myself.

Thank you.
(28-12-2014, 02:23)Admin Wrote: We also have a UK prepaid card alot cheaper than Payoneer for UK members Smile

http://adultworkwebcammers.co.uk/forum/v...?f=4&t=644

Thank you, Admin.

I don't offer the webcam service on AW, I only offer DirectChat. I am not on Dailypay which I presume is necessary to be eligile for the Payoneer prepaid card? Would I qualify for Dailypay if i only offer Direct Chat and I am not 'verified'?

How is this prepaid card better than what i have now? I was also wondering why do AW show the name of the Payoneer account holder. Is the account number not sufficient? I note that when i make a transfer it shows my Payoneer Account ID and my name. Is it necessary to show the name? How can i have that taken off?

I got a bit worried when i read somewhere that you were 'hacked'. This would mean hackers would have the info. So i'd rather my name didn't appear on the 'transfer credits' page.
Hi, Directchat is fine yes, if unverified we check each profile manually to make sure you are a real person etc

Prepaid card is in GBP instead of USD so none of those exchange rate fees.

No surcharges on the UK card.

Cheaper ATM withdrawal fee, UK card is £1.50 and you can take £250 out each time.

All other fees are cheaper or non existent and the UK card has no monthly maintenance fee either.

The US card will also charge you the 3% on top of everything you do, the UK card will not.

You also have the ability to get paid to the card everyday and there is no loading fees.

The UK card has Chip and Pin on it, the US card doesnt.

Everything on the UK card is alot more straight forward and no weird hidden fees etc

You also have the ability to login online to view balance and transactions.

----------------------------------------

Name must show on Adultwork and cannot be taken off sorry. When in the Dailypay service its our name that is shown instead.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4