Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

New Pet
I could cope with an octopus (yummy), but it looks like a spider to me (double yuck).
(13-06-2011, 16:42)Katy-Exige Wrote: Oh im awful, i squat everything i see unless the hubby is around, i get told off if i kill one in front of him, mozzies excused :o)

Cmon then Lolo, pic pls!!!

I'm sorry but this made me laugh out loud. I have an image of Katy squatting down every time she sees a spider.

Did you mean swat? you need one of these http://www.swatthefly.co.uk/images/summeradUK.jpg
here's a spider vacuum

http://www.primrose.co.uk/spider-catcher...ath=24_147
Haha! No i always say squat, but yes i guess i mean swat lol

Lolo ive had a bristle version of those in my ebay watchlist for nearly a year now!
they had the bristle version too think it was £15
I will get round to it one day Lolo, will probably wait till i get bit or something Tongue

Just found another gecko on the side of the kettle, on the plus side, havnt seen any moths indoors for a while!!
fuck i need a few then i hate moths
I cannot stand spiders, i once woke up to a tickling on my arm, instinct took over and i flattened the duvet on the tickling then realised i would really have to move after sitting there for 30mins, i Jumped back and pulled the duvet back and there was a huge sodding spider in the bed! i was then frozen in the corner of my bedroom for 2 hours untill my mum got up, i was too scareed to go get her incase the spider moved which it eventually did, this was all at about 3am! i was a gibbering wreck by the morning.
my mum and DrC took my bedroom appart and i bought somehouse hold inesecticide home from work, but no spider was found not even a body! I had to sleep with the light on for the next week!
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
That doesnt sound pleasent in the slightest Sad

I dont know what it is this time, but while im camming, im being eaten alive, its not until i go to bed i realise ive got 4 or 5 new bits over my arms, but i cant see anything in my room, its driving me bonkers!
what about those things that burn them alive like shops have katy