Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

buggering the cooking up
have u ever fucked something totally up

had sis constantly talking as i was trying to make macaroni cheese

sat down to eat it oh yuck i had used strawberry milkshake instead of milk so she is banned
I once used lime cordial to fry some sausages with instead of olive oil. They are kept in the cupboard and we got a new bottle of cordial which looked the same as the oil.
not cooking, but I did try to was my hair with moisturiser once, the shampoo and moisturiser are beside each other, in near identical bottles

I decided to make an omelette when I was younger. I put flour in it (I thought it had flour in it, as otherwise it would be scrambled eggs). My Aunt tried her best to eat it, bless her.
it was like a big yorkshire pudding then or pancake?
haha im doing chicken and pasta for dinner with a cheese sause

hubbys home for dinner at 12.30 so he will want feeding

not my self but my grandma (RIP) served up the dogs bones for sunday lunch! dad was complaining there wasn't much meat on them PMSL!
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
(13-06-2011, 10:39)jayzee77 Wrote: not my self but my grandma (RIP) served up the dogs bones for sunday lunch! dad was complaining there wasn't much meat on them PMSL!

haha .... funny what people do when they get older my nan dus some right crazy stuff !

(13-06-2011, 11:07)crystal denison Wrote:
(13-06-2011, 10:39)jayzee77 Wrote: not my self but my grandma (RIP) served up the dogs bones for sunday lunch! dad was complaining there wasn't much meat on them PMSL!

haha .... funny what people do when they get older my nan dus some right crazy stuff !
She wasnt old when that happened, way before i was born, but its a story that pops up ever so often!
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i have cooked his dinner and now hes not home for it how annoying lol

ahhh well microwave it is until later

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cooking with Cum Louise-Lloyd 10 14,736 13-05-2011, 16:15
Last Post: abcdef