Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Cant get verified
Hello can u please tell me how can i contact adultwork basically i have started to verify my account 2 days ago. I have sent them the following pics: my ID CARD,my passport,me holding a paper with the user id,me holding a today newspaper,a pic of me holding the same newspaper beside a street name as proof of residence,me holding two ids(my uk driving licence this time and my pasaport) now they ask me again for two ids ao im going to send my pasaport and my id card and a pic of me holding a paper with the user id written on it and again my pasaport because the pic i have uploaded yesterday was not clear. I have submitted the pasaport on its own via the app in the section "upload id" now where do iupload therest of the puc the verification pic of me holding the paper and my other id as on the link they sent me in the email i can just upload 3 pictures not just two so i have to upload again the proof of residence even if they didnt ask for it and i keep trying to upload the pics but it keeps saying the pictures havent been uploeded. Where can i upload them and how can i get my account verified as im happy to provide bank statements and bills for an even stronger proof of residence. Thanks
There are lots of threads on this subject here, do check them.

Everyone knows that AW can be very tricky in this respect and you seem to have done everything possible. I would suggest messaging the AW via their site until you get a response from a real person and not one of those generalised messages.
Hi, contact AW guide here http://adultworkforum.com/showthread.php?tid=1917

If they arent uploading correctly save them as png and try again.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
When I have finally got verified 10 days after I have received an email saying my account was suspended
As part of our effort to improve the quality, continuity and authenticity of the persons taking advantage of our free advertising service, we have removed your profile.

We have received a number of member complaints that the pictures you have uploaded don't belong to you and/or have been taken from some other site/profile without permission. AdultWork.co.uk endeavours to protect the integrity of the Site to benefit all the members and in line with the Terms of Use we have had no alternative other than to remove your profile.
Even though I have never uploaded fake pictures,those were my pictures but they were professional and I chose to bluer my face for safety reason. I send am email to sweetkick limited as they have advised me to do saying that im happy to re send all ID AND PROIF OF RESIDENCE and take some pictures of me today in the house with a mobile phone and put my face up as well so they can reactivate my profile as I am desperate to work. I havent heard back from sweetkick but from adult work:

Your profile "Sugar Jess" has been permanently deactivated for continued and repeated abuse of the AdultWork.com Terms of Use.

- Uploading of fake, stolen or non-genuine pictures.

You were warned about your conduct but have ignored those warnings.

Membership is not mandatory and we are exercising our right to not offer a membership to you.

Please do not re-register on AdultWork.com. Any re-registration will be deactivated with no further dialogue being entered in to.
I was shocked as I thought I would hear bk from sweetkick and I will solve my profile asap proving one more time who I am and posting face pictures.
Can anyone tell me if theres smth that I can do about this? As I had a genuine profile,verified member,genuine pictures and I cant believe they deleted my account after all the hassle to get it verified.
I wouldnt have mine if they would have closed it because I use someone elses pictures but those are my pictures,the girl in the pics its me so I dont know what I can do now. They were really quick to close a genuine account but they have got thousands profiles with an alert for years now and no one is bothered about them. Can someone help me please
Hi, unfortunately if they say thats final then thats it really sorry.

There are other chat sites you may wish to try;

Streamate, myfreecams, chaturbate, imlive, livejasmin, skyprivate etc

Thanks

*Sweetkick shouldnt be used unless you are from an Eastern European country.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4