AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Rimming
(21-06-2011, 22:51)ShySmile Wrote:
(21-06-2011, 22:31)lolo Wrote: perv
Ooooo.... that's rich!

rofl couldnt help myself
I enjoy giving but only if I know the girl is going to enjoy it. It is not something that I have to do, don't really enjoy receiving it though just doesn't seem to do anything for me.
Don't you feel like you are missing out Mark? I do! lol. I hate it when someone else is having more fun than me. Thank God the other areas do their job well and I can have fun that way!
(22-06-2011, 09:25)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Don't you feel like you are missing out Mark? I do! lol. I hate it when someone else is having more fun than me. Thank God the other areas do their job well and I can have fun that way!

Yes Kate I do. Maybe I just need to find the right girl to do it with. Any offers Smile ?
Not from me, yuk! haha
Love it....

Receiving definitely, giving only if they're clean haha!

Wink
I love it both ways! Big Grin But I do insist the person I'm doing it to is clean down below beforehand, i normally offer to wash him there first! Wink
See my over active imagination fears that they may fart mid lick and I just can't have that happen lol.
(23-06-2011, 01:21)CurvaceousKate Wrote: See my over active imagination fears that they may fart mid lick and I just can't have that happen lol.

oh the thought of that happening oh god no
Actually crying with laughter at that thought!

I'd just find it hilarious if it actually happened, they wouldn't get a sensible word out of me for the next few hours!

Farting wouldn't be too bad but imagine if they followed through.... ewwww eww ewwwww!!!