Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Can't verify my new mobile number?
I got a new mobile number to use for AW only, so I can turn it off when I am not available.

However, at first the key from AW wasn't coming through because of the content bar on my new phone. I have had the content bar lifted but still the new key isn't coming through.

However, now it just says I haven't verified my number so won't get SMS confirmation of new bookings etc, but can't get to the bit to ask them to retry sending a new key to verify the number.

Can anyone tell me what I am missing ,sure it's dead obvious. I've tried the phone chat page as it's my directchat number.

Thanks
ignore me, just found it!

Though it's still not working and Vodafone insist they have lifted the content bar and I've had the text to say it's been done. but the key isn't coming through Sad
Flipping useless Vodafone, they hadn't properly lifted the content bar, 40mins on online chat (20mins waiting for a call agent) and supposedly sorted, now I can receive the message with the key but I can't f**king reply! No idea why, this is driving me mad
It's so long ago that I verified my phone it's hard to remember, however I do recall having issues with that damn key code! I think I put the key in on the site not through my phone. See if you can see what I mean while I go see if I can find it lol
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
I think I would have to go through the process to get to the bit where you can enter the code on site, sorry hun. I hope I've helped a little in at least giving you a different option lol

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
GOT IT!!!! If you read the last couple of paragraphs it seems once you have had the bar lifted you have to remove your number and start again http://www.adultwork.com/dlgKBArticle.as...icleID=175

Then you can proceed here http://www.adultwork.com/dlgKBArticle.as...ticleID=25

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
Thanks so much Missy, I will try putting the key into AW instead of replying, but I am sick of Vodafone, can't believe how much of my life I have wasted on hold or arguing with them lately over various things, so once I get back from holiday I might be switching network anyway, not sure if you can port a PAYG?
I use an very old PAYG lol It's with Orange, still had to get the Bar lifted. I just top it up £5 every 6 months or so to keep the sim live lol
What do you mean 'port'?

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
(03-10-2014, 22:01)missdemeanour Wrote: What do you mean 'port'?

Keep the same number but transfer it to a new provider
Of course! lol DOH! I don't know the answer to that sorry Wink lol
(03-10-2014, 22:45)Diva Gina Wrote:
(03-10-2014, 22:01)missdemeanour Wrote: What do you mean 'port'?

Keep the same number but transfer it to a new provider

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX