Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

freaky things
driving home around 4am, freakiest scene ever had to be the state of this megane sport, the police guys were laying tracks for us to be able to drive by it without disturbing the ground

we asked what they had it as there was nothing in site, cop says they must have been doing 70 when they put the car in reverse, the full drivers seat was out the windscreen further up the road, the engine & everything was outside

what made it freaky as we were sitting waiting to pass a light snowfall fell weird
Did anyone survive that sort of treatment Lolo? Sounds horrific.
dont think so shy, road couldnt get shut as the other 2 roads they could have used as diversions were closed due to them doing maintenance through the night
when was that? It should be impossible to get a car into reverse at low speed, never mind 70.

through the night, iv been doing a search its not as uncommon as u think

last big one a policeman on the M77 in a golf gti halved him in two
Oh god, that's awful. What a way to bow out.
Omg that sounds awful. I get all emotional when I see remains of accidents like that, can't help but cry and think of the relatives. Mind you, I cry if I see a dead badger or fox on the road.

The snow fall is a bit far out there too, when we're in June.
snowfall then it turning too bloody warm is annoying
The weather at the moment is crazy.

So much for global warming!
global warming alot of propaganda from governments