Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

obnoxious callers
past 3 days i have had around 4 different irishmen call, now today just got so pissed off told him to fuck off & hung up

i have had abuse off every one of them this week regarding my scottish accent, to the point they end up roaring down the phone i just end the call but then they repeatedly ring over & over

so from tomorrow decided going to change my site & everything to say im not willing to meet anyone who is irish

anyone else get any really obnoxious callers
Bloody hell lolo, you are having a bad time at the mo. I've never had anything like that. Hugs. xx
Why do you think you are suddenly getting calls from Ireland you are not listed somewhere with the wrong location again are you
Do you think someone has put an advert up for you, saying ring and abuse this woman, she loves it?
It's usually the other way round with me and I get annoyed when I can't understand the caller. I then end up saying that I can not see them, as I can't understand them.
(09-06-2011, 18:37)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Why do you think you are suddenly getting calls from Ireland you are not listed somewhere with the wrong location again are you

Lolo isn't that far from a ferry terminal that links to Ireland, might be that!

yeah could be alot of them come over to troon which isnt that far down the road
Have you had a lot of irish calls in the past
very small amount emily usually only if a old firm game was on
I have an American accent and frankly y'all sound alike to me Wink. I just tell myself all callers from your side of the Atlantic sound posh Wink