Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Gifts from clients
Just besotting i think, mind you it was joint xmas AND birthday pressie!
Its since been sold though, when i thought i was moving to corfu i sold everything i couldnt take with me, and im still in damn Spain lol Theres a pic i posted in the 'animal abuse' thread with my husky in it Smile

I dont really enjoy being a domme anymore, i only accept domme bookings when im in a foul mood, gets me into the swing of things!
my regular gents who are well off know me so well they buy me handbags lol ive a thing for louis vuittons and i do have one client in particular who makes it his mission to find me something sparkley lol as im a bit of a girly girl who like sparkley things,..

i did have a client offer me a bag of cocoaine once,....considering i dont take drugs,..that was interesting lol
I hate it when clients think they are being clever offering you drugs. I've only have one who kept boasting about it, I won't see him again.
(15-06-2011, 13:14)t.i.n.k.e.r.b.e.l.l Wrote: my regular gents who are well off know me so well they buy me handbags lol ive a thing for louis vuittons and i do have one client in particular who makes it his mission to find me something sparkley lol as im a bit of a girly girl who like sparkley things,..

i did have a client offer me a bag of cocoaine once,....considering i dont take drugs,..that was interesting lol

Tinkerbell you and me need to go shopping there is a fab Louis Vuitton shop in Leeds now where is hubbys wallet

(15-06-2011, 17:26)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(15-06-2011, 13:14)t.i.n.k.e.r.b.e.l.l Wrote: my regular gents who are well off know me so well they buy me handbags lol ive a thing for louis vuittons and i do have one client in particular who makes it his mission to find me something sparkley lol as im a bit of a girly girl who like sparkley things,..

Tinkerbell you and me need to go shopping there is a fab Louis Vuitton shop in Leeds now where is hubbys wallet

well if emily's hubby is paying can i come too

Oh the more the merrier there is a Harvey Niks as well spend spend spend
oooo sounds yummy i do like our birmingham one to be fair i know all the staff,..which im not sure is a good or bad thing haha
Its all good tinkerbell
I've never really been very brand conscious, which is probably just as well really. I do love red and shiny things though. I love cheshire oak retail village, that is when I start to get excited, as the prices are more obtainable for treating myself.
shiny things are the best im like a little magpie lol