Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Poll: Sexy girly body parts
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
bum
42.86%
6 42.86%
tits
28.57%
4 28.57%
pussy
7.14%
1 7.14%
legs
14.29%
2 14.29%
mouth
0%
0 0%
eyes
7.14%
1 7.14%
feet
0%
0 0%
other
0%
0 0%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

One for the boys
Which body part really turns you on and why?

Can I be greedy and have them all?
I do like nice long smooth legs though

All of them its more the overall look of the woman rather than one part.
oh you should have put 'other' then niceguy. Yes I do know what you mean, but don't you sometimes finding your self slobbering over a lovely cleavage or pert bottom, then notice the rest of the lady?
I'm a boob man!
Well, from top to bottom, top of the list is the most turn on;
legs
tits
bum
the way she dresses
pussy
face&hair
personality
feet

Personality is normally high on everyones list, but is only low on my list as i find all types interesting even if i dont agree with them, i click with a lot of people to some extent so im not all that "picky" when it comes to this. As long as shes a proper dirty slut when it comes to sexy stuff then its all good.
I think it is interesting that you have put face and hair so low on the list when you claim to be so picky. I mean you haven't seen my pussy lol.
lol, i dont mean the list as to being purely/only like, middle of list means average importance. But more leaning towards they are all important-ish and a turn on, ie the ones above others is just better. I mean ive always loved girls legs the most and if she was on the ugly side id still shag her just because shes got amazing looking legs. Same if shes got a beautiful face but her legs are a little chubby or wonky id still shag her, you know one thing makes up for the other. If she ticks most/all of the boxes then my cock gets rock solid for her especially if love is involved.

Feet im not too bothered about, except for when they are clothed in nylon stockings and strappy high heels which show the darker colour nylon lining over her toes... for some reason thats a great turn on lol
You didn't put personality in the list. A woman's personality can top everything, she can be the most beautiful woman in the world, but if she has little personality, things can be very boring.

You will have to cliick that as 'other' then Mr Smiths, I'm not sure I can add anything at this point in time. Having said that, I'm really looking at your initial attraction, before you get to know the personality, as to be honest, if someone is not a nice person, for most people it doesn't matter if they are physically attractive to you, it's of no interest once you don't like them.