Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Love bites and bruises
Girls have you ever had a client give you a hicky? or bruised you in any way? It might be by biting your nipple a bit too hard or finger marks from holding you while he does doggie? Have you ever had to ask someone to stop before they do it?

Boys, have you ever given a lady a hicky deliberately or by accident and how did she react? If you did, why did you do it?

When I was a teenager I do remember all the rough girls getting love bites and it was a bit like a dog peeing up a tree, they were marking their territory (the boys that is). I thought it was awful.
yes I have had bruises left over my nipples hate it
Not that I can remember!
I have had hickys of clients one was accidental think he just got to carried away when he was coming the other was on my right boob I told him not to suck to hard and not leave any marks but that obviously fell on deaf ears I was livid afterwards
It's a pain in the neck isn't it.
(09-06-2011, 19:28)CurvaceousKate Wrote: It's a pain in the neck isn't it.

Not if you have one on your chest....... :-)
I love the feeling of being given a love bite, but they look so gross after, not worth the pleasure for me!
if they ever tried to bite my neck i would end up bruising them
(09-06-2011, 21:34)lolo Wrote: if they ever tried to bite my neck i would end up bruising them
Maybe I'll bite your thigh's instead!

(09-06-2011, 23:22)MrSmith767 Wrote:
(09-06-2011, 21:34)lolo Wrote: if they ever tried to bite my neck i would end up bruising them
Maybe I'll bite your thigh's instead!

might possibly let u Big Grin