Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AW Transfer credits disabled
Hi all,

I have recently joined the Adultwork's Finest Performers Group a week ago. Before I joined, I did a Bank transfer to my account 2 weeks ago. I log into my account today and I find my AW credits that I had transferred are now back in my aw account So I have to start again to transfer them, but I can't because the Group Manager has disabled me from transferring my credits.

Has anyone else had this happened to them? I really don't want to wait around till the new year to get my money transferred as I have bills to pay.

I have emailed the group manager and emailed them on adultwork group. So waiting for a response. But hopefully it can get sorted out soon and fast. Lol

Camx
Hi, replied to the messages and send you a screenshot of when you said to have the transfer cancelled, nothing is done without permission.

Will send you the link to the guide on how first pay is calculated also.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hi I don't understand why there is a restriction on my account daily pay are unable to send my money because of it I have used the same bank account details since I first opened my adultwork account you are my group manager I need this restriction lifted so that I can be paid. My adultwork account is adultwork.com/1632339. I have tried to email you as well I was put in the same group as above girl adultworks finest performers and I am receiving the same message

Thanks
Aneesha
Hi, you will need to contact AW regarding the restriction, its nothing to do with us sorry.

The above message is ok for dailypay members as members have no need to transfer AW credits to themselves, we pay you daily and AW pays us every 2-3 weeks.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Adultwork have now lifted the restriction can daily please pay me today
Adutlwork.com/aneeshamasti
Hi, everything working as normal again.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best way to transfer credits - Not into bank starboltz 1 4,778 08-11-2017, 20:01
Last Post: admin