Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Accountants and tax situation
Does that not increase to something like £11k next April? I might be wrong lol. Yes it is low but if you have a young family you will be in receipt of child benefit and you could/should also be able to claim working tax credits and child tax credits, if you pay for child care you can also claim that. These are all things that a lot of people are legit. entitled to but have no idea unless they are told by some one else. Any ladies reading this that don't claim the above, please look into it! There are millions of unclaimed benefits just sitting there because people aren't aware of what they are entitled to, thats a fact. They all made a hell of a difference to my income when I needed them to but it was my sister-in-law that told me, not my accountant, not my bank, no one in authority! Oh and of course I have an SO who is also self employed, different line of business, but I do his accounts too Wink.

(07-08-2014, 20:05)beauvoir Wrote: That's £9k a year!!

I mean, it's doable but... well below the poverty line.
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX

Messages In This Thread
RE: Accountants and tax situation - by missdemeanour - 07-08-2014, 22:56

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Accountants? MistressInLatex 0 3,183 20-05-2014, 23:58
Last Post: MistressInLatex