Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connectivity issues solved?
I know there were connectivity issues a few weeks back and AW did some work to remedy this, however I have not seen anything since and a lot of guys still seem to be having issues connecting to my room. Have the issues been resolved? or is it just me? Anyone else having issues? I am usually in a good position on the front page but am 75% of the time online in an empty room or guys in and out with out connecting or speaking. Everything was fine a few weeks back, I have changed nothing. I have had the odd day where everything seemed to be fine but most days I'm hardly earning Sad . Rooms empty while I'm typing this. I understand the guys who come in connect and leave as I'm not what they are looking for, I understand the guys that come in connect then sit in silence, I don't understand the guys that connect, start chatting then go mid convo, almost like they are getting kicked out, I don't understand the guys that come in and leave before they have even connected. It's driving me nuts! Have run virus checkers etc. So if anyone can shed some light on all this I would be grateful.
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
Hi darling

its the summer holidays once again its always a hit and miss month....

kids home, wifes, gf around, money spent on kids , holidays etc the guys just don't have the spare cash

its a pain but that's life adultwork is always dire during the summer and towards Christmas, last week before Christmas is manic for myself...

hope this helps darling i know its hard when its quiet and alot are window shopping but bear with it and someone should pop in

kisses charlotte xxxxx
As for connectivity issues guys are always popping in and out, some speak some don't..

I'm not having any issues myself touch wood atm

xx charlotte
Oh of course I know only too well about holidays etc 6 years in I should do lol. This is much much worse than the usually holiday slump and something I have never experienced before, but thanks for you input anyway. Smile

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
I have noticed no different since AW were supposed to have resolved the ongoing issues. I still have problems with c2c at times, with customers getting kicked out when I try to connect with their cams. Have loads coming and leaving straight away before I can draw a breath, let alone say hi. Still have the encoder stop working a few times, but that is not quite so bad. I think I have got so used to it, don't notice so much now. It has generally been very quiet this week, and have put that down to the hot weather and the start of the school holidays, as has been said it is generally quiet during the school holidays.
My profile: MatureSally38K
Yes major issues, same as maturesally above Sad
Thanks ladies. Good to know its not just me but if it was just me then I could at least try to do something, as it seems to be AW all we can do is log on and hope for the best Sad

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
So there are issues then ? All been okay for me a little slow but i put that to the holidays

x
I had been fine, albeit very quiet then tonight I lost a guy a few times due to bw dropping but he was using an iPad so I figured it was that.....
Always horny for you,

Jess
xx

For a bit of naughty cam fun come find me Wink
www.adultwork.com/likesitrough
Hi likesitrough

guys who use ipads tend to lose connection I've had a few of those lol

hope your doing okay and enjoying the fab weather xxxx

kisses charlotte xxxx