Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Making money using DirectChat
I don't understand how to make money using DirectChat Dodgy

I validated my mobile number and set myself to be available for phone chat, I get requests for phone chat booking, but by the column that said 'credits' it always said '0', could not figure out if this is guys thinking they might get a freebee, of the credits appear after the call has taken place? Please help, and I promise no more questions for today! Big thanks x
Ask away Big Grin

Direct chat is where they just call you anytime and pay per minute.

I think you're talking about pre booked phone chat?

Like webcam bookings, they need to confirm the booking after you accept it. Until then no money will be exchanged. Although it shouldn't be saying zero as the booking should come in for the amount of credits you've specified (always check this though as some do mess around). Is it the same person that keeps trying to book?
OK, that makes more sense, here is what I see on my booking page at the moment, since the first time I made myself available I have had a few different people making bookings with me, but all of them say '0' in the credit column (see below).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Definitely reject. Those are chancers. Notice how they have zero feedback? Not every newbie is a dick but some do seek out new service providers to try and scam.
Before accepting the booking you can change the credits to what it should be, sometimes the guys accept it sometimes they don't.
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
yeah before accepting change the credits to something ridiculous like 100000000000, that's what i always do! Wink

If you're a new girl you will get lots of 0 credit bookings.
Never had a phonechat booking, but never had a chancer with a webcam booking, well only once (tried for an hour Skype for 30 credits) but he emailed first and I told him where to stick it as I knew he was doing the rounds with a few other girls.
(19-06-2014, 17:08)SuzieGetIntoMe Wrote: OK, that makes more sense, here is what I see on my booking page at the moment, since the first time I made myself available I have had a few different people making bookings with me, but all of them say '0' in the credit column (see below).

That looks like guys are trying to get a freebie from you x
How come they are for August/September LAST year, but your only asking now? Dodgy
(21-06-2014, 19:05)Katie_Robinson Wrote: Never had a phonechat booking, but never had a chancer with a webcam booking, well only once (tried for an hour Skype for 30 credits) but he emailed first and I told him where to stick it as I knew he was doing the rounds with a few other girls.

I had someone try to book an hours skype session for that as well, emailed and asked me if I would play truth or dare with him then he would give me repeat bookings for the correct amount of credits when he got a job...what a weirdo x