Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is AW site down... again?
Is AW down again? If so, is it just Virgin Media again? (as that is who I'm with)... I'm missing loads of Skype bookings... I get the text/email but can't log into the site to Accept them... it shows as SERVICE UNAVAILABLE.
Also is there another way to Accept Skype bookings, such as via Text... as I can't log into the site to Accept the Skype booking.....its very frustrating as they keep re-booking as I'm showing up as Available for Skype ... as obviously I can't log in to make myself Unavailable.
It's been fine for me although very slow loading tonight. Yes you can accept bookings via skype i think but I am not sure how. Hopefully someone else can answer that one x
Since my original post, I seen on Twitter that some people are saying they too can't access the site. Some are with BT and one lady was in the States and said she couldn't access it. It is still showing as Service Unavailable for me, I think I might call it a night as it doesn't look like it will resolve anytime soon.....Its strange as some people can get onto it as I asked again some guys in DC and they said they could (as JCI is working fine)......... Also I had a Direct Chat phone call and said to the guy I was surprised he got through as I couldn't get on the site and he said he had trouble getting on as it was a bit patchy........... (my 2 hours log in time is prob about to expire soon too).

Re Skype.. I've asked/enquired about that before but have never had clarity.... it would be really handy if it was possible to accept a Skype booking via text for occasions such as tonight or the other night when Virgin was down....... it would be the one night I get tons of Skype bookings.. the majority of my camming takes place via DC......... oh .. well... someone else prob got all my bookings... one person's misery is another person's gain lol
I have bT and Plusnet and have been fine on both although slow.
Yeah it was working for me as well, but after discussions with lots of people on twitter it would for some but not all
I'm getting service unavailable when I attempt to access adultwork.com homepage this morning. I can load the justcamit page just fine, however it isn't connecting me due to timing out. I've checked those 'isitdownorjsutme' type websites and they are coming back telling me it's not just me, the site is down, but then there are people saying they can access the site. So who knows what's going on.

Update: It all seems to be up and running now.
Yes seems to be ok now but does anyone know what happened/what was the cause?

Previously (a couple of weeks ago) it was Virgin Media's fault as it was only Virgin Media custies that appeared to have probs accessing the site... so we knew the root cause............ last night it appeared to be very random.. i.e., some BT customers were saying they couldn't get on the site and others saying they could. Also it appeared to be global as someone in America said they couldnt access it....... so like I said all very random..............

Another random thing was... I logged in as Available at about 1am.. it was not long after this I experienced problems........... also as I couldn't log in to change my status from 'Available' to NOT Available... I thought.. in the next hour or so I should get the text saying your AW status has changed from Available to Not Available......... but I didn't get this until 4am ---- normally it logs you out automatically after TWO hours... but this was more than that... about THREE hours... so all in all a bit of a strange night..... with some people being able to log on and others not... and everyone from different corners of the globe..........

So does anyone know what caused it? Am starting to get a bit disheartened lately as I seem to be experiencing a slew of problems, either not getting on the site for one reason or another and before that JCI probs. Getting to the stage now where I'm thinking when I log on/in.. what's going to happen tonight.. I never used to have that feeling of trepidation! Undecided
hi hun ... ive had nothing but probs of late .... jci dropping in my fps when they want to take me grp or prvt .... weds nite jci was saying i was logged in and my profile wasnt ... and as soon as i got a punter in it would drop and id lose out yet again ..... anuther odd one logged in the other day i had a ghost profile .... 2 of me sat there showing on the direct cam page this week my earnings are down and its been prob after prob ....so i know where your at when you log in ... im logged in atm one punter and it dropped out as soon as i went grp AngryAngry
(14-06-2014, 13:38)miss_naughty Wrote: weds nite jci was saying i was logged in and my profile wasnt ... and as soon as i got a punter in it would drop and id lose out yet again ..... anuther odd one logged in the other day i had a ghost profile .... 2 of me sat there showing on the direct cam page

That all sounds really odd and is getting more & more random.. sounds like AW as its own inhouse (online!) version of a poltergeist!!! I know it sounds like I'm jesting but I'm not.. what's the old saying.. if I don't laugh, I'll cry!!

Defo sounds like there is a gremlin in the works/there are problems, seems like some body trying to damage the site by the sounds of it.