AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cant get on to adultwork main page
Where you get that information angel ?

xxxx
further update is :Outage is upstream of the Site. Network provider quoting fix time before 02:00 UK time.
and the direct link is if you would like to keep an eye on : https://twitter.com/AdultWorkcom

xx
Seems still not working this morning the site is there but cant log in there is a message saying login & from submission problems being investigated.
As I wrote that it has now been resolved so can login all.
I have just managed to log in after several attempts and found I was unticked for webcam services when I try to reticle ,it says I have to go through a verification process as have accessed from another country ???
Anyone else having this problem ,I am already aw verified with photo and passport .
oh thats not good Ana .... nooo but ive been kicked out of jci about 6 times now and couldnt even load the main page ...... hmmmmmm hope its not been hacked .... :-(
I'm defiantly still showing as verified on my profile though ,am not going to try and sort it today as assuming it would be pointless as they are going to be busy .maybe it will sort itself out when it's up and running properly .
Fingers crossed things get sorted quickly .
I am having the same issue with the unchecked webcam services box also. They responded to my email to say things should be running properly now, but the box is still unchecked and when I attempt to re-check it, I'm told I need to verify but I am verified and in the UK.

Anyone else having this issue or know how to resolve it?

Update: it's sorted now. Admin replied to say they'd manually switched it back on for me.
Thank god for that, I had nobody all night. Turned off early and went to bed as I had a big meeting today.
I must remember to check twitter more often
Always horny for you,

Jess
xx

For a bit of naughty cam fun come find me Wink
www.adultwork.com/likesitrough
hi gals today 13th june I'm finding its taking for ever to get on the adultwork homepage again, its seems very laggy ....not sure if its just myself though but the site takes forever to load up and I often cant get on the site and if I do it seems very slow

country-gal xxx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Helpful transparency VAT transaction page now available on Adultwork. admin 0 2,148 30-05-2021, 11:17
Last Post: admin