Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SMS Text Query re Accepting Webcam/Phone Booking via Mobile Phone
yes country-gal that is how I accept ALL my bookings, by logging into AW.. I was just wondering how to accept it via text.. as a Plan B, back up plan.. that said, I noticed this on their site tonight:

Phone Chat Bookings - SMS Options

Because you don't need to be near your computer to conduct a phone chat session, we have SMS features that allow you to accept and reject bookings via SMS, all for free. (Of course, any message you send will be charged at your usual text messaging rate.)

Before we explain how this works, you should ensure that you have verified your mobile phone number with us and selected to receive free Phone Chat SMS Alerts.

Current Status

Mobile Verified: Yes
Phone Chat SMS Alerts On: Yes

When someone makes a phone chat booking with you, you will receive an SMS Message similar to this:

New Phone Chat Booking Req.
10 mins Today @ 22:30 for 15 Credits
To Accept reply:
PC A2C4E
To Reject reply:
PC 1B3D5
or visit site
From JoeBloggs
The message will come from 89994 and can be replied to as indicated in the message, for example:

To Accept the Booking
To Reject the Booking

You would hit reply then type:

PC A2C4E
and send the message.

If you wanted to accept the booking but change the amount of credits required, you can append the required credits to the end of the message like this:
PC A2C4E 25

This would update the booking to be for 25 credits. The other party would be notified and prompted to confirm the booking.

If you accept the booking, you will receive a confirmation message with the phone number to call and when to call it once the other party has transferred the agreed credits to you.

If the other party subsequently cancels the booking you will be notified via SMS also. You would hit reply then type:

PC 1B3D5
and send the message.

Ideally you should give a reason for rejection so the other party knows why you have rejected it. You can supply a reason at the end of the message like this:

PC 1B3D5 Too short notice, need at least one hour to get ready

This would then reject the booking and advise the other party as to the reason for rejection.

If you would like to advise the client that if they re-book now you could conduct the session, put an R after the code, (1B3D5 in this example). Such a message would look like this:
PC 1B3D5 R

Once you have replied to the message any subsequent use of the codes within will be ignored.

I wonder if you are only able to accept PHONE BOOKINGS via text and not webcam? Maybe thats why you didn't have a code with your text notification? I've never accepted via phone so I don't really know lol
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
(24-03-2014, 22:56)missdemeanour Wrote: I wonder if you are only able to accept PHONE BOOKINGS via text and not webcam? Maybe thats why you didn't have a code with your text notification? I've never accepted via phone so I don't really know lol

I've never accepted via phone either but I just thought it might be handy as a back up (plan b) type plan. Good point but seems strange that it would only be enabled for Phone Chat bookings but perhaps it is.Dodgy
*BUMP*

Its at times like this, could do with a Plan B course of action! (strange how you can answer via text for Phone Chat Booking but not Webcam -- see above).
Could be because you don't need to be near a computer to conduct a phone chat but you do to conduct a webcam session. So AW trying to avoid scams? A guy makes a webcam booking, girl accepts, guy confirms, girl now has guys money even if she doesn't go ahead with the show. I guess some girls would do this, take the money and run. Although this is still possible even if you are logged in on a computer, its probably thought more likely to happen if the girl is just using her phone. Obviously this is just my thoughts/opinion.
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
As you say its still possible for a girl to do that (accept a phone chat booking & not honour it) whether or not they are logged in to a computer. Also surely you need to be near a computer (or online) to set your status as 'Available' either for phone OR webcam so I still don't get why they allow this for phone chat but not webcam bookings. I get far more Webcam bookings than phone chat bookings (they are pretty sparse/few & far between) and being able to Accept by text would really help, esp with the slew of problems that seem to be floating around lately.. in getting on the site... whether its AW's fault or my own internet service provider...

It would just be really handy to have it as a back up/contingency plan! -- I felt really sorry for one guy (as well as myself lol) last night as obv with time elapsing he kept re-booking the session (as I kept getting the booking text)...but as I couldn't get on the site I couldn't respond either via email or accept the booking obviously. It was quite frustrating... accepting by text would have been ideal in this situation.
Hi poshie did you email the guy later on explaining you couldn't log on ?
I'm sure he will be fine and re book as he was keen to keep booking you...
I've only just realised by other posts that webcam bookings cant be accepted via mobile...
i guess it makes sense to only accept those via a pc as you need it to conduct the session for phone you don't need to i guess....
country-gal xxxx
(14-06-2014, 19:13)country-gal Wrote: Hi poshie did you email the guy later on explaining you couldn't log on ?
I'm sure he will be fine and re book as he was keen to keep booking you...
Hi country-gal.. yeah there were 2 guys, I emailed both apologizing/explaining, I received a reply from one, he may re-book (if he's not too tired/tiddled after England kick off tonight at 11pm.. am hoping England win tonight so all the guys are drunk and jolly! Mind you even if they don't they might be drowning their sorrows! - result = win/win, cum on Englaaaand! ha ha). ;p

(14-06-2014, 19:13)country-gal Wrote: I've only just realised by other posts that webcam bookings cant be accepted via mobile... i guess it makes sense to only accept those via a pc as you need it to conduct the session for phone you don't need to i guess..

Yes but I don't see why that makes a difference, i.e., what medium you eventually conduct the actual booking/session through --- my point is about about HOW to confirm (accept the booking) not in what format the eventual interaction between the service provider and service seeker takes place.
Take it your on a late night shift then lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Phone Chat Member of the Day...is it worth bidding ? how much are winning bids ? dirty_phone_girl 5 7,074 04-07-2019, 17:08
Last Post: L2018
  Verifying new phone number Mirabelle-Lux 4 5,660 16-08-2018, 17:48
Last Post: admin
  Im not allowed to pay to show my phone number or availability today? ChloeKisses 3 8,891 11-05-2018, 21:24
Last Post: Emily_Student
  CosmoPayment, there is no address or phone on the website gila 5 8,370 04-05-2018, 22:29
Last Post: gila
  HELP!!! Direct phone chat cumslut79 1 4,072 01-09-2017, 04:48
Last Post: Mistress_Silk