Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

How do I get feedback after a direct call
I have a customer who wishes to give feedback but says he can't until I have ticked the call as taken place. The calls he made were via direct call method and I can't find any thread on the site to direct me to do what he says I need to do.

I hope that makes sense and look forward to any helpUndecided
Fiyza
Feedback for direct chat works in the same way as it does for direct cam, they need to have chatted for a minimum amount of time but then they can just leave feedback.
I don't know what he's talking about but wonder if he just doesn't want to leave fb so is giving you some BS.
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
Thanks for that. Not sure of the BS as he keeps messaging me about doing it but who knows. Maybe he's as confused by the site as me lolBlush

These are his exact words 'I still don't see our calls as available for feedback, are you making them as done?'
Fiyza
(08-06-2014, 10:16)SEXYHOTMILF50+ Wrote: he keeps messaging me about doing it but who knows. Maybe he's as confused by the site as me lolBlush

These are his exact words 'I still don't see our calls as available for feedback, are you making them as done?'

...or maybe he just wants to ping pong email and trying to get a free email chat/ keep contact . Lots of them around.
If he rang more then 4 or 5 min (?) he's getting automatically a message for leaving fb. Or he can just look under fb, very simple .

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

Ok thanks. Good little tips, being new it all helps.
Fiyza
Was he in the call for over 4 minutes? x
Smile 
No and I've realised, by another member's reply, that this would be the reason. I'll let him know. More pennies for me

Thanks
Fiyza