Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Adultwork complaint - chargebacks
Hi, not sure the 50/50 thing would work or them taking insurance out for it etc, if they implemented that could you imagine the amount of fraudsters and models deliberately using stolen cards on AW? The models arent always the innocent ones, I can personally testify to that, eg, we have had models get their friends to book a 60 credit webcam booking, they get paid next day then a refund is issued, the model disappears and that leaves us out of pocket, you would be surprised how many different scams we have to look for being committed by models, same with AW.

There are many different angles of looking at this situation and im not sure AWs is being taken into it, we assume AW is a rich all mighty company but do we really know? we cant just guess these things then bring them into existence as facts.

I have been friends with webmaster for many years now and I can tell you its not as clear cut as the posts here.

Smile

edit, also remember 30% is the smallest of all websites, they could turn around and take 65%-70% and cover charge backs if you really want?
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adultwork complaint - chargebacks - by xKatieBabyx - 08-06-2014, 01:10
RE: Adultwork complaint - chargebacks - by xKatieBabyx - 09-06-2014, 23:08
RE: Adultwork complaint - chargebacks - by admin - 11-06-2014, 09:42