Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Adultwork complaint - chargebacks
Thanks for your replies. Lotus I understand what you're saying but I don't think this is the same situation as with the car and Walter White as there is no middle man making a large profit. Adultwork take a substantial percentage of our earnings and in return they are meant to provide a safe, reliable platform for models to work on. That is what their cut is for. It is their responsibility to prevent fraud and if it is committed it should be covered by their profit margin or by their insurance.

I ran a successful webcam site for 8 years, in the first few years we had some fraud and chargebacks (which we covered, we would never dream of taking it off the models), and after that we developed a secure system that completely prevented fraud. We had no stolen credit cards after that at all. AW have no incentive to develop a reliable anti-fraud system as they are passing the damage onto models. They obviously don't care if anyone uses a fake credit card because it doesn't affect their profits at all.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adultwork complaint - chargebacks - by carlambrown - 07-06-2014, 22:51
RE: Adultwork complaint - chargebacks - by xKatieBabyx - 08-06-2014, 01:10
RE: Adultwork complaint - chargebacks - by xKatieBabyx - 09-06-2014, 23:08