Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Adultwork complaint - chargebacks
Don't forget, you are not employed by aw, they offer you nothing more than a platform to conduct your business from. When a credit card company or bank requests funds back, aw are under obligation to comply. It could be the card has only just been reported stolen. This is the case with a few sites also, however daily pay DO cover you for chargebacks, if you are in the group any chargebacks do not effect you, wether you can justify their % for the insurence is down to the individual. Sadly the funds were not that mans to give you, so they really really belonged to you. Same as if say your partner was Walter White, any money he gave you are proceeds of crime and would be taken and never returned to you once the police caught up with it all.

A few years back I bought myself a lovely Mercedes CLC, HPI clear etc, I had it a few days until the actual owners returned from holiday to find it missing, I had even sent off the logbook. I lost the car and everything I paid for it.
Could I press charges to the person they caught for stealing the car? Could I heck...

Sometimes life comes up to bite you in the ass but all you can do is smile and carry on - sorry this happened to you.
xXx My AW Profile xXx
xXx My Twitter xXx

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adultwork complaint - chargebacks - by Lotus - 07-06-2014, 22:36
RE: Adultwork complaint - chargebacks - by xKatieBabyx - 08-06-2014, 01:10
RE: Adultwork complaint - chargebacks - by xKatieBabyx - 09-06-2014, 23:08