Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is AW site down?
same problem here....and it seems to be the same for others that have virgin...I called them and they said: ' It is not because of us but it will work in 2-3 hours'
Now that sounds fishy...bcz it implies it is because of them...If things are the same in 2-3 hours I will call again
I pay a lot for their services and this is not acceptable ...
I'm having the same problem and also on virgin media.

I tried using a free proxy, got to the search screen, and ran a search successfully. Too slow to use it that way though.

Looks like they are blocking it.
(02-06-2014, 23:19)missdemeanour Wrote: Getting quite discouraged when I see a lot in grp and I'm sitting in an empty room Sad

I know what you mean, am sure we all experience that feeling from time to time, its funny when we're kept busy we don't have time to give a hoot how many other service providers are busy! The same might have happened to you in reverse, i.e., another Webcam Performer whose experiencing a lean nite looks at you all busied out and experiences a pang of envy or panic.. or both! (only you don't know about it).

It will pass, some weeks are like that.. thing I have found of late is there is not much continuity to it.......... also some of them could be in private with one of their Regs.......... Also if I'm having probs logging in perhaps others (seekers as well as providers) are too as it seems like a percentage of us can get on the site and a percentage of us can't... we just have no idea why!

Chin up chick! xx
(02-06-2014, 23:49)truliruli Wrote: same problem here....and it seems to be the same for others that have virgin.

Thanx chicca's.... tho how do you know other Virgin clients are experiencing it?

And yes that sounds very fishy! Their obviously not telling you something!
(02-06-2014, 23:49)truliruli Wrote: I pay a lot for their services and this is not acceptable ...

Yes I pay a lot too AND they've recently put their prices up. I've been meaning to do that Martin Lewis/MoneySavingExpert 'haggle thing' for a while (just not got round to it!)... tomorrow a call beckons methinks!
this is what others say on twitter...it s so frustrating bcz instead of being online you have to sit and wait...Sad((
Oh I see, I didnt see it on Twitter, I just looked at Adultwork's own Twitter page... didn't think of availing the 'search' facility via there........... yes it is very frustrating/annoying - there always seems to be something, before it was disconnection/JCI probs.. now this! Maybe I'm not destined to cam! ha ha (that's a nervous/hysterical laugh btw!!).
they told someone they will try to give her access in 3-4 days....i will wait until 1 am and call again see what happens lol
3-4 DAYS?!! hope you meant 3-4 hours ... I notice the page on here isn't loading properly now either... i.e., peoples profile pix etc aren't showing...... seems like Virgin Media are experiencing some mega problems tonight!
use your mobile internet allowance ladies Wink log on to aw from your phone (not using your virgin broadband wireless) and you can log in

virgin admitted to my husband it IS at their end something fishy is going on as no other site is blocked ok? at first the girl at virgin tried to blame aw and when I spoke to the tech team they admitted it was VIRGIN's fault!