Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is AW site down?
(02-06-2014, 21:56)Lotus Wrote: It's been fine for me Smile

That's strange but good for you.. obviously.. I assume the paying clients can get in!

Normally when AW goes down so this site... although I did have a little blip when I first tried to get on here but then it immediately sorted itself out.............. strange as I'm logged in on IM... and it seems fine (tho can't really tell if its working as no custies!)....... but usually when the site (server) is down you can't get log in there either... I hope they update their Twitter page soon to give an indication as to what is wrong.
Stange isnt it, lots of girls available for cam though, so it must be working also for a fair few!

513 members, showing page 1 of 6. Quite a fair amount too actually!
xXx My AW Profile xXx
xXx My Twitter xXx
I've just tried it again and its working now... strange, am wondering now, considering what has been said above, if it will last!
Aaaargh its doing it again, I went to read an email and can't as I keep getting the 'Ooops' sign -- have tried it on Chrome AND Firefox.. Chrome says 'Ooops' -- Firefox states the server could not be found.

Strange how its working for some... or.. for some of us some of the time!
Working fine at my end .

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

Still can't log in, was only in for a few minutes... is anyone else having this on/off problem!!
Those that are getting into the site with no probs.. what browser do you use? .. mrsconfused.com here!
Not had any problems accessing the site, I use Chrome. I am lacking traffic and having lot's of guys coming and going without connecting in freechat, been like that for a few days with me. So fed up with that I've come of free. When I am in freechat have been sitting in an empty room for ages even though I pay for postitioning and am usually in the top 3 rows or so. Getting quite discouraged when I see a lot in grp and I'm sitting in an empty room Sad
(02-06-2014, 23:10)poshie Wrote: Those that are getting into the site with no probs.. what browser do you use? .. mrsconfused.com here!
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
Hi missdemeanour

Thanks for the feedback, actually I feel like the site has been a bit like that for me the last few weeks.. prob months.. i.e., hit & miss... with more miss than hit of late.....I find it quite unpredictable (whereas before I didn't) -- also just after the last JCI update I started to experience lots of connection problems but assumed the downturn in traffic was MY fault.. i.e., my connection kicking guys out etc (I wrote to iStreaming (who run JCI) & they said the spec on my computer was too low) & was therefore kicking guys out/had lagging problems etc etc....

Soooooooooooo.... I purchased a brand new sooper dooper quad core one but its not really made much difference.....as I still don't seem to have the traffic I used to.. also last week for the FIRST time ever I logged in for FOUR hours.. and didn't make one single credit!! first time for everything some might say!... but even on a bad night I can make something.. but never nothing!!

It still fairly quiet on there, compared to what it used to be I think...... am convinced with the JCI probs folk experienced that guys just migrated elsewhere......... hopefully they will come back!

Also I'm only on AW which I guess is a bummer! --- *makes mental note to self -- must sign up for other sites!*
(02-06-2014, 23:19)missdemeanour Wrote: Not had any problems accessing the site, I use Chrome.

That's weird because when I use Chrome it comes up with this:

"Oops! Google Chrome could not find adultwork.com

Try reloading: adultwork.­com"

Still can't access the site. Sad

I'm with Virgin Media... those that can't log in same as me I wonder what your service provider is. Undecided