Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advise please
He clearly is a bit green LOL - I have some of my Skype who remove me straight after, I assume that they may get 'caught' if I was on there.

I also have the pain in my backside who have skyped once and expect me to be at their beck and call (for free might I add) - I have just had a Skype cull - it was very liberating.

Hornyinhampshire taught me the same, if they are just there don't cut them off as next time they may finish early.
Always horny for you,

Jess
xx

For a bit of naughty cam fun come find me Wink
www.adultwork.com/likesitrough
Funny enough he been in touch today and has been lovely even wants to book again sometime later lol
looks like i worried for nothing but as the saying goes the customer is always right....
kisses country-gal

http://www.adultwork.com/country%2Dgal
its cause you are so damn good he cant keep away Wink xxx
Lol x cheers honey its proberly because he thinks he will get extra time next time......
Really??? I never refund lol. Why feel bad??
I'm like that i get anxious and take the blame even if I'm not at fault in like that in life generally just not on here , I'm getting better and tougher though ...yes may mean I'm soft but i hate having ill feeling with anyone x