Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Hello from deliciousdion
(07-06-2011, 08:45)mistress-diane Wrote:
Hi Dion
Welcome! I am new to this forum too but it looks good fun and informative. Its always good to talk to other girls in this industry. Love the pictures. x x Smile

My Adultwork profile

Oh I think I am showing my age when I think of Benny from Crossroads, every time I see your profile name.

I see you work near my favourite Cheshire oak retail village. Lucky you!!
Hi Dion
Welcome! I am new to this forum too but it looks good fun and informative. Its always good to talk to other girls in this industry. Love the pictures. x x Smile

My Adultwork profile

(07-06-2011, 09:38)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
Hi Dion

My Adultwork profile

Oh I think I am showing my age when I think of Benny from Crossroads, every time I see your profile name.

Haha i remember that too! Benny used to call her"Miss Diane" loved it! Yes Cheshire Oaks is very good especially for a shopaholic like myself.Angel xx
Hi Dion nice to have you here
(07-06-2011, 09:59)mistress-diane Wrote:
Hi Dion

My Adultwork profile

Hi Dion

My Adultwork profile

Haha i remember that too! Benny used to call her"Miss Diane" loved it! Yes Cheshire Oaks is very good especially for a shopaholic like myself.Angel xx

I'll let you know next time I'm going there if you like and we can have a natter in the spudulike inbetween buying 5 pairs of knickers for a fiver from la senza lol xx Well that is what I do anyway!
(07-06-2011, 15:57)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(07-06-2011, 09:59)mistress-diane Wrote:
Hi Dion

My Adultwork profile

Hi Dion

My Adultwork profile

I'll let you know next time I'm going there if you like and we can have a natter in the spudulike inbetween buying 5 pairs of knickers for a fiver from la senza lol xx Well that is what I do anyway!

Sounds good lol i will look forward to it! x Smile x