Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disabled Pre Booked Tab
I left the Daily Pay group months ago in January time. I have now changed my password and I am still finding on the 'Webcam' tab displayed as disabled! So when I put I am available for Phone and Webcam it shows and then after a while it is disabled! How is that happening? as I am not doing it and I am not in a group anymore!

It's started to get on my nerves!

Thanks
Dailypay wouldn't be changing that anyway Undecided

What do you mean disabled.. like it's just not showing as available even though you've checked it to say you are?
I think it times out after 2 hours so you have to go in and check that you are available again
Hey, yes after a while it says disabled so on my profile doesn't show that I offer at the bottom Skype shows as it's ticked disabled when I go to edit profile, webcam tab.

Ah I am sure I have never experienced that before..? x
Do you mean it logs you out after 2 hours as it does with phone chat and webcam, or do you mean the option disappears completely? If the latter, maybe adultwork are changing it for some reason? They changed mine a couple of times when I logged in from abroad, all I did was email them and ask why it kept changing, and it stopped x
Nope not logs me out at all. Not talking about when I have to re type my username and password. I mean when I put I am available for Phone chat and webcam and it indicates I am available on my profile in green. I go to edit my profile then click the tab webcam and where I offer pre booked shows for Skype and direct chat on that page it is disabled! the tick box is ticked so it doesn't show I am offering Skype shows, I then have to untick it to show that I am doing Skype shows. Strange, since I have complained on this forum it has stopped! very bizzare!
Have you missed any requests for prebooked Webcam sessions? If you don't reply to a booking request for webcam/phone within 15mins it automatically changes you to not available, but doesn't log you out.
It sets you to unavailable after two hours regardless of whether youve been active on the site or not x
no I think you are all not reading me properly. This is what it does when even I haven't even put im available for webcam. Here is a screenshot to show you what happens http://i.imgur.com/WKXnhVC.jpg x
Ahh ok. That must be adultwork changing that for some reason then x