Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Can I join the private area?
I personally think its "rude" to think I have the time to sit and watch for your request, do you have any idea how busy I am and how many businesses I run on a daily basis? ever think of anyone but yourself?

Why would I give a reason why when I have not even seen the request in the first place.

I get to reply to around 20% of all incoming mail for the service yet you magically think I will somehow spot yours? I searched my AW emails, I have found none from you.

Cheers..........................................

PS, the tone of my reply is consistent with your tone, if you are shitty with me I will do the same back, we take no bullshit here. I searched back to 01/02/2014. I see you have been messaging my mailbox on here, something of which doesnt get read, its very low priority but thanks for not even reading the "how to join the private area" thread or even reading what others have wrote in this thread, and you expect to be approved.....

Most people dont follow correct procedure, therefore dont get accepted.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Admin - when I click on the message this account on AW here from your announcement - it takes me to the search members page? Can you please advise who I need to send the AW email to please.

J
xx
Always horny for you,

Jess
xx

For a bit of naughty cam fun come find me Wink
www.adultwork.com/likesitrough
(24-05-2014, 12:49)likesitrough Wrote: Admin - when I click on the message this account on AW here from your announcement - it takes me to the search members page? Can you please advise who I need to send the AW email to please.

J
xx
xx

It did the same to me when I tried to message you via aw so I messaged via the forum x
(24-05-2014, 12:49)likesitrough Wrote: Admin - when I click on the message this account on AW here from your announcement - it takes me to the search members page? Can you please advise who I need to send the AW email to please.

J
xx

Also did the same for me, so I did the same as HornyGirl1991 and messaged through the forum
Thanks Admin Big Grin

Have a great weekend xxxxx
Always horny for you,

Jess
xx

For a bit of naughty cam fun come find me Wink
www.adultwork.com/likesitrough
Smile

adultworkbanner4
(24-05-2014, 05:07)Admin Wrote: ... I see you have been messaging my mailbox on here, something of which doesnt get read, its very low priority but thanks for not even reading the "how to join the private area" thread or even reading what others have wrote in this thread, and you expect to be approved.....

Most people dont follow correct procedure, therefore dont get accepted.

Admin, sorry, not trying to be difficult, but I emailed your mailbox on here after clicking my request to join the private area and you accepted me, because as Likesitrough and Hornygirl1991 both said, when I clicked on the link in the instructions it just took me to a search page in AW, not to a profile I could email, so I thought that was the best option. Not sure if you realised the link in the instructions was broken, so you might well have lots of requests to join the private area in your mailbox on the forum.
Hi, profile link is http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=935113

Also its always been accessible by going to the group page and clicking contact manager, not well known but others managed to do it.

adultworkbanner4
What is the "Private Area" & can i join it please, I have not been on this forum long so still finding my way about.

Kim X
I think the link to your profile needs replacing in the original thread about the private area as not everyone will read this thread x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do i join the private areas to the AW forum xKitty 60 76,391 22-01-2020, 17:37
Last Post: TheLegendofBentCock
  Can I please join the PVT area xAnnax 1 4,821 26-08-2018, 22:26
Last Post: admin
  May I please join the private area? I have registered. ohmygoddesslana 6 10,982 01-11-2017, 12:28
Last Post: savannahyasmine
  How do I join the private area? Queen_of_Kink 5 8,593 31-08-2013, 17:05
Last Post: Queen_of_Kink
  Private area Gone 9 9,583 06-05-2013, 19:42
Last Post: Sexxy-Claudia