Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Programmes being spoiled
I love The Wright Stuff, but I can't stand the guy who was presenting it today.

http://www.channel5.com/shows/the-wright-stuff

Is there anyone out there in telly land that you can't bear watching and just have to switch over if they come on?
michael caine
hugh grant
zoe ball
gloria hunniford

oh i totally despise most haunted & everyone of them in it
(03-06-2011, 12:21)lolo Wrote: oh i totally despise most haunted & everyone of them in it

Can't stand it, but I soooo fancied Yvette Fielding when I was younger (like 20 years ago lol)

no even hearing her voice makes me want to belt her
Can't bear Jeremy Kyle. He is so condescending I have violent urges, so can't watch it!
Couldn't watch Countdown with the Sky Sports man - thank goodness he's going so I hear.
Can't watch Deal or No Deal - seems pointless and Noel takes it so seriously.
I don't watch telly that much so can't comment really.
lol you did pretty good Ann.

I can't stand Jeremy Kyle or Gloria Huniford either. I'm not a fan of Hugh Grant, all I did like the film All about the boy. I never used to like Micheal Caine, but I seem to have softened towards him. Not sure why.

Yvette used to be in a children's programme based by the sea side, I liked her in that. Most haunted was ruined by that fake guy, whathisface that got exposed. Can't stand him!
(03-06-2011, 14:15)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Yvette used to be in a children's programme based by the sea side, I liked her in that.

That was the one I liked her in too!

never liked her full stop
If it isnt animation or a cartoon i aint interested!!! Tongue
anything with Simon Cowell on is an instant turn the TV off

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Worst TV Programmes On TV? fetishbootslut 14 13,136 20-04-2013, 01:10
Last Post: lafille