Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

SUSPENDED MY PROFILE
Is there any way I can get my profile back online it has been suspended. from 2 week starting to panic i have my profile over the year with very good positive feadback suspended my profile after veryfication my profile send ID photo my pic etc .Sad(( Im recive email from adult work com -

Regrettably you seem to have felt it necessary to try and deceive the AdultWork.com Membership by uploading pictures to your profile that are not of you and are possibly taken from other websites/members.
Deception in any form is not tolerated on AdultWork.com and as a result your profile will now be suspended for two weeks. We used to warn people and reactivate them, but as no one took any notice, and carried on with picture swapping, we have been required to impose these bans

after that email i delate all picture from anather webside and send back email to adult work recive email like this -

Your account remains suspended for two weeks since you have been blocked, until 06/04/2014.

You may address us again when the suspension expires, in order to get our final decision regarding your membership

now its 08/04/2014 and my profile its stell suspended Is there any way I can get my profile up again asap.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank u

Sad
Have you contacted them again as they suggested you should? They will then review your membership and give you a final decision.

Sarah x x x
Hope you get it back
SmileSmileSmile back on life Smile) thank you xxxxx
Were the pictures yours?
Sad( its on life but now one can see my profile pic etc on my profile coming somthink like that :
Alert: The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution

adult work com ask me for Tongueroof of UK Residence, FACE PIC holding a sign with user number etc (piece of paper)

ready send it but stil like that Sad any one can help me please
aneta

3 days ago asked to verify again. I am a cam girl. I had 3 days of nightmare ( never had any problems before). They asked me the first time for a pic of the street (name) holding up a newspaper of the day, and the date on the newspaper clearly to see , ohhh and of course your face all on the same pic. Now some street signs are in a ridiculous high place like house wall.

Don't ask me how many attempts it took me to get verified, it took days , I was close to crying. Just make sure you get it right the first time .

I had nothing then hassle. I choose a daily Bournemouth newspaper ( but only the date was black printed and good to see ). Better take sun or mirror. Make sure the street name is fully visible and so are you . The problem can be that the date of the newspaper then is hardly to see, make sure you have some close up.

I never had such a problem ever with AW. I verified the first time with my english driving licence , this wasn't good enough this time around. I had to send my ID. I even send a face pic holding a sign with username and my ID and
face. I don't know who they think I am , but I have nothing to hide or fiddle around . Undecided

I am back up, but it was a nightmare. I must have downloaded my stuff about 10 times over 3 days, and every time I got an email, asking me for something else, or something I already send.

Good luck

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

hello i have problem with proof of resident in uk ask me for picture of me holding newspaper and anther picture with same newspaper on beside my sing of my street name wher im liveim ready upload lots of picture like that and stil nothing i dont know what im doing incorect is any one know how i can proof anather way i dont have any utility billls bc all is on my frends name Sad(((

please any one can help me i want crying now ;((
AW didn't accept my utility bill or council tax bill when I send it . I was very surprised. I send several photos of the street ( sign and house showing ) with me holding a brand new mirror newspaper and another close up of the date of the paper.

I can't tell you how many I send , it was a nightmare. I been living over here for 30 years and never had a problem proving I am a UK resident.

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

thanks everyone my profile is now full verificated do back on life Smile im so heppy i can work now

thank you again lots of kissed Smile)))))))))