Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photographer *NSFW* Image Thread
So a warm "Welcome" there then, Cheers...

I don't have a website, im offering a private service not a public one. References yes. What's wrong with paypal? I don't only accept that, but it's preferred because it logs the payment, were you expecting someone edging into the adult world would have CCBill or something?

Since when in your experience does a thumbnail carry a watermark? - but to answer your question, yes all my images are watermarked, though with my main one rather than this new BB alias, future watermarks for this service will carry that.

My only profiles exist on model mayhem (recently rebooted / images id be posting here anyway) and purpleport, as for adultwork, no I don't have £30 a month to throw at that just yet, bookings for photographers are rarer than those wanting deep throat I suspect :p. And ya, im pretty sure I own them yes lol.

And yes you're right, it's not professional, however right now, it's all I have available. I'm not a professional, I don't list myself as yet, a professional. I'm providing a service, which i'd like paying for, i've done my learning years on TF and am now starting to move to a charge for work basis. If the work is there I'll register up, pay tax and all the usual stuff that's a given.

Be nice not to have such negative stuff right at the top of the thread though. My goal is to shoot, give great pictures you gals can sell and earn from, and get paid myself for my efforts. The end Smile

Messages In This Thread
Photographer *NSFW* Image Thread - by Bboi - 02-04-2014, 10:52
RE: Photographer *NSFW* Image Thread - by xKatieBabyx - 02-04-2014, 14:08
RE: Photographer *NSFW* Image Thread - by Bboi - 02-04-2014, 20:29
RE: Photographer *NSFW* Image Thread - by xKatieBabyx - 03-04-2014, 00:21
RE: Photographer *NSFW* Image Thread - by PrincessJenny - 03-04-2014, 03:45

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video My website - ElouisePlease.com *NSFW photo thread* luv2fuc 4 60,031 06-11-2021, 05:32
Last Post: tdirectory